| MBB/WBB 🏀 With OT win over Auburn, Alabama wins the 2022-2023 SEC Championship.

Quinerly was huge, and thank God for him. I don't really see Bama beating A&M on Saturday, and don't really care. Just hope some of the guys get back on track offensively in the postseason, especially for the NCAA's. Having the outright SEC regular season title is a much bigger deal to me than shared, so glad it is Bama's banner alone. Also great that the win puts auburn on the thinner side of the bubble... hopefully somehow the Vols can finish them off this weekend. Maybe best of all, wouldn't have bothered me to see that little shit stain KD Johnson get the win. Hated his ass since he was at UGA... he played a hell of a game, but glad he's bussing back down highway 82 tonight with a loss instead of that shit eating grin.
I do!😎

They should never be given hope. Any time we give them hope it is like a loss. I want to beat them down no matter the sport and give them NO hope. That is the way it should be in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy crushing their souls from the outset, too. At the 2012 football game, it was 42-0 at half and we scored midway through the third to go up 49-0. My buddy and I looked at each other and decided to just hit the strip. By far, the earliest I've ever left a game, but there was just nothing left for me, I knew they weren't scoring, and we'd take the air out of the ball from there on out.

On the flip side, I sat through every miserable moment of that 9-0 game, I think Shula's last, cold rain and sleet, knowing as soon as they kicked their first FG that game was over. I was only thankful for being under cover.

They should never be given hope. Any time we give them hope it is like a loss. I want to beat them down no matter the sport and give them NO hope. That is the way it should be in my opinion.
I don't mind giving them hope and the snatching it away from them so they can sit there and stew and mouth the old cliche "we're close, we'll get'em for sure next year" and they wake up 10 years later trying to figure out what the hell happened. 😁

I don't mind giving them hope and the snatching it away from them so they can sit there and stew and mouth the old cliche "we're close, we'll get'em for sure next year" and they wake up 10 years later trying to figure out what the hell happened. 😁
I have an older Barner fan that during the Bryant years were at the point of no hope at the time. The only thing they hoped for was "He has to die sometime". That is how it should be. That is soul crushing domination.

I'm still cracking up at how they kicked 2 cosmetic FG's at the end of last year's Iron Bowl. Of course, it was Caddy's last stand as the temporary front man for them and so he was probably thinking "what the hell...at least this way we grab six more window dressing points so it doesn't look AS BAD" :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom