| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ No. 1/1 Alabama Dominates Georgia 108-59 to Earn its Largest Win over the Bulldogs in Series History

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – For the first time since Jan. 14, the No. 1/1 Alabama men's basketball team will play a Saturday game at Coleman Coliseum, as the Crimson Tide host Georgia on Feb. 18. Alabama is looking for its 23rd win, which would match the program record for most wins through the first 27 games of the season (1975-76 season).

Alabama's Brandon Miller enters the game as the Southeastern Conference's leading scorer, averaging 18.7 points per game, while Georgia's Terry Roberts ranks No. 12 in the SEC, scoring 14.3 points per contest.

The Broadcast​

Saturday's game is set for a 5 p.m. CT tipoff and will be aired on the SEC Network with Dave Neal (play-by-play) and Joe Kleine (analyst) on the call.

The radio broadcast can be heard on the Crimson Tide Sports Network with Chris Stewart (play-by-play) and Bryan Passink (analyst) on the call, while Tom Stipe (engineer) is turning the dials. The pregame show will begin one hour prior to tipoff.

Screenshot 2023-02-18 5.19.10 AM.png
what-do-you-mean-confused.gif

I take it you think that is a little high? After the Wednesday game they just need a win. Do not let one game cause you to lose two. Of course on paper they should win especially at home but we all know UGA is much improved.
It's high. Too high? They covered 14½ against LSU a month ago, 15 against Vandy two weeks ago, It's the highest this year except for the JSUx2 games.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Oats sit Chuck today and if so I'd lean towards UGA covering.

ESPN Matchup Predictor gives us a 97% chance to win as listed above Vegas has the Tide a 18' pt. favorite w/ 58% of the money on GA.

Back
Top Bottom