| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ With OT win over Auburn, Alabama wins the 2022-2023 SEC Championship.

Proud of our men’s team last night! SEC regular season champions! JQ stepped up big time and did what an experienced player should do, lead and take over the game with drives to the basket. Bradley played huge down the stretch! Sears had a good game overall.

Credit Auburn for playing physical, hitting a ridiculous percentage from the 3 point line and doubling or tripling Miller. This is where Miller needs to look to get the ball to an open man when this happens.

Congratulations men!

I don't know what it is about the barn, but good Lord, this team poops it's collective pants at the very sight of them. Over the last several years, the only time we just flat out beat them from start to finish was in the 2018 SEC Tournament. Under Avery Johnson of all people. Even when Tony Barbie was there, (and they were HORRIBLE) the times we did beat them, it was always a comeback win from a big deficit, just like last night. I hope this team doesn't rest on it's laurels of an SEC regular season championship

A blowout would have been much better.
Yes, yes, and yes. We were perfectly capable of running the barn completely out of the city of Tuscaloosa last night. And yet, we played scared for most of the night in our own arena. It's one thing to play scared on the road, especially at auburn, but against them at home? We were lucky to scrape by last night

Yes, yes, and yes. We were perfectly capable of running the barn completely out of the city of Tuscaloosa last night. And yet, we played scared for most of the night in our own arena. It's one thing to play scared on the road, especially at auburn, but against them at home? We were lucky to scrape by last night
I wonder how seriously they took Auburn as an opponent going into the game. Kind of reminded me of football sleepwalking for a quarter against a lesser opponent.

Back
Top Bottom