With all of you new folks ..

Awww hell, I'll make the drive for that.
Ate there this past Saturday. They have a daily special menu, besides the standard menu on their site. I had the Fish Trio off their daily special menu. Had three different types of fish, halibut, mahi mahi and rainbow trout. The Mahi was grilled, the Halibut was fried and the trout was baked. All on a bed of stir fried veggies and finished off with their homemade key lime pie. Everything perfectly seasoned and delicioso.

The one in Gadsden is better than the Anniston location. It is also the original location. Also like Fincher's, although rare that I find myself in PC these days.

I agree the original is best. I have a little lake place on Logan Martin on the Talladega side, so I spend a good bit of time in and around Pell City. The best place to eat there, The Tavern of St. Clair, closed a few months ago. Food options are limited there for sure, but if you're into smoke laden beer joints, Pell City's right in your wheelhouse. Surfside Six is a private club on the water, a godawful place but necessary if you need to do some Sunday drinking.

RTR,

Tim

Speaking of food in TTown, need some more late night food choices on Skyland(Hwy 11) between I359 and the McCalla exit. Only ones I know of are the IHOP and the Waffle House. This is my route back north after the games. I park at Alabama Power on Bryant Dr.

Speaking of food in TTown, need some more late night food choices on Skyland(Hwy 11) between I359 and the McCalla exit. Only ones I know of are the IHOP and the Waffle House. This is my route back north after the games. I park at Alabama Power on Bryant Dr.

How late are you talking? There is a Outback, Hooters, Chilis, Cheddars, and soon to be a Baumhowers Wings.

Back
Top Bottom