With all of you new folks ..

IMG_0127-300x201.jpg

What is that? It looks like a plate of scraps someone threw together for the dogs.

I take it you have never been to South Carolina, that looks to be a low country boil. It is corn on the cob, red new potatoes, sausage, shrimp, all boiled with crab boil seasoning.

I've been to South Carolina, but not long enough to be exposed to the food.

Is that supposed to be a plate for one person? That's like 4 corn on the cobs in there.

I've been to South Carolina, but not long enough to be exposed to the food.

Is that supposed to be a plate for one person? That's like 4 corn on the cobs in there.

Depends on if your name is Biff or not. They are usually thirded ears, so more like 1 1/3 ears of corn.

It is similar to cajun boils or chesapeake boils, just different spices and some different ingredients but corn and potatoes are usually in all of them. Trust me, it is a damned fine dish and pretty easy to prepare, though it is best to boil all ingredients for an hour on low boil.

I also don't know why y'all think Fayette is NW AL. I thought I'd found some fellow 41ers for a second.
Eh, its in the northern and eastern halves of the state.

What part of tri-cities do you hail from, again? I seem to forget.

Had friends in Sheffield and Shoals that I used to play music with. Spent a little time up there. Played in Florence a few times also.

Eh, its in the northern and eastern halves of the state.

What part of tri-cities do you hail from, again? I seem to forget.

Had friends in Sheffield and Shoals that I used to play music with. Spent a little time up there. Played in Florence a few times also.

I spent a night in the Fayette Co jail one time. The 911 dispatch center was located around 10 feet from my cage. The nice ladies working the 911 calls opened my cage so I could hang with them and listen to calls.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom