| FTBL Win out

BD91

Verified Member
So we win out Texas Tech wins out we play them in BCS CG right Didnt we beat them a couple years ago? Corrcect me if I am wrong

Nate said:
yes we did... and i assure you both teams are very different now!!

Yes they are diffrent teams but dont they still run that spread offense. Didnt we win with Joe Kines coaching? Not as good as Saban.I Think we win NC this year just as I said last year this is our year

BD91 said:
Nate said:

Yes they are diffrent teams but dont they still run that spread offense. Didnt we win with Joe Kines coaching? Not as good as Saban.I Think we win NC this year just as I said last year this is our year

Shula was still head coach. Hence winning by an ugly field goal 13-10. He had Brodie Croyle for a quarterback with DJ Hall at wide reciever! 13 fricken points! OH GOD THE MEMORIES!!!!!!!!! ^^RAN

BAMAFSTBACK said:
Shula was still head coach. Hence winning by an ugly field goal 13-10. He had Brodie Croyle for a quarterback with DJ Hall at wide reciever! 13 fricken points! OH GOD THE MEMORIES!!!!!!!!! ^^RAN

Yep, Kines coached us to a loss against Oklahoma State because we couldn't stop that inside trap. Even though we lost that game, I still laugh everytime I think about him giving that halftime interview. He gave all he had to give to Bama IMO.

BAMAFSTBACK said:
BD91 said:
Nate said:

You are right my bad was the indpendence bowl against OSU correct?

elbatider said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:

Yep, Kines coached us to a loss against Oklahoma State because we couldn't stop that inside trap. Even though we lost that game, I still laugh everytime I think about him giving that halftime interview. He gave all he had to give to Bama IMO.

Until the allure of Texas A&M became too much for him. :roll:

Joe Kines is a class act in my book. I'm glad he got to coach that one game. I believe he said it was one of his dreams. I don't blame him one bit for going to aTm. It's hard to quit something you love. His heart was BAMA all the way though, no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom