| FTBL Will MSU beat Auburn?

The hubby states that will be their only loss all year, and since it's non-conference it really won't matter. Gotta love that optimism. :D

We are not only a house divided but an approach divided as well. He's like the new Auburn style, and I'm the old Alabama style. He goes in thinking they'll win every game (i.e. 80's to now Auburn teams), and I go in thinking it's going to be a catfight til the end every single week (i.e. late 90's to 2000's Bama teams).

BamaDelta said:
The hubby states that will be their only loss all year, and since it's non-conference it really won't matter. Gotta love that optimism. :D

We are not only a house divided but an approach divided as well. He's like the new Auburn style, and I'm the old Alabama style. He goes in thinking they'll win every game (i.e. late 80's to current Auburn teams), and I go in thinking it's going to be a catfight til the end every single week (i.e. late 90's to 2000's Bama teams).

I am not buying what you are selling, circledrill. AU has the benefit of a very favorable schedule over the next couple of weeks and they are, at certain positions, young albeit talented. That TB of yours that fumbled twice is going to be a monster if he can figure out how to hold on to the darn football.

I have seen you guys griping about only 3 running plays that Borges is running (with some ready to run Borges out of town. :roll: Please do and do us a favor!) and that is just simply because of your youth along the line. Borges can run a nasty game plan focused on the run. He had no choice but to simplify the play calling to help out your young players and build from there. AU will be a better team in November than they are now. Problem for you guys is that we will, for the first time in 5 years, be a better team at the end of the season as well.

bamafan4ever said:
I am not buying what you are selling, circledrill. AU has the benefit of a very favorable schedule over the next couple of weeks and they are, at certain positions, young albeit talented. That TB of yours that fumbled twice is going to be a monster if he can figure out how to hold on to the darn football.

I have seen you guys griping about only 3 running plays that Borges is running (with some ready to run Borges out of town. :roll: Please do and do us a favor!) and that is just simply because of your youth along the line. Borges can run a nasty game plan focused on the run. He had no choice but to simplify the play calling to help out your young players and build from there. AU will be a better team in November than they are now. Problem for you guys is that we will, for the first time in 5 years, be a better team at the end of the season as well.

4ever, I'm with you. I'm not buying a lick of it. Auburn will have a chance this week to grow and mature and unfortunately get its feet back on the ground.

I think MSU wins! 17-10 Barns Oline sucks big time! Unless some major work is done Cox is a deadman back their! They have no running game, really the game is a toss up. Unless the tigers get their claws back.

rammajamma said:
Ok so I saw Auburn get beat by USF and then I watched LSU totally beat the mess out of VT. MSU beat Tulane 38-17. Now here is my thoughts....... MSU is known for upsetting at least one SEC school a year, Florida a few years ago and Alabama last year. (Do you see where this is going?) Auburn looks very beatable and here is a hint for Sly, KEEP PRESSURE ON COX! So do you think this is it? Do you think this is the game for Sly to upset the Tigers and get the Auburn fans to start calling for TT head?

I need to get a job as a psychic friend. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom