| FTBL Wide receivers

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
WR X Jermaine Burton- Starter and will be the go to guy. Super smart guy and route runner, needs the ball, craves the ball, desires the ball. LOL
Isaiah Bond- I have heard he added some weight and kept the speed, might be someone to watch.
WR Z: Ja’Carey Brooks- Elite, beast, IMO the man at WR
Cole Adams- Speed, Hands Routes. they are saying he is doing well in spring practice.
WR Slot: Kobe Prentice- He will be rotating out with Benson.
Malik Benson- This guy will get a lot of playing time might even be a starter. Speed nd good hands.
Kendrick Law-He will be in Special teams along with short yard bruising first downs.

#18 Shazz Preston- Possession key player
#16 Jaren Hamilton ,-Special team returner, burner,
#82 Jalen Hale- Future, would not be surprised if he gets lots of playing time. Has all the intangibles of being a stud.
All my opinions, really excited about seeing the outcome here.

WR X Jermaine Burton- Starter and will be the go to guy. Super smart guy and route runner, needs the ball, craves the ball, desires the ball. LOL
Isaiah Bond- I have heard he added some weight and kept the speed, might be someone to watch.
WR Z: Ja’Carey Brooks- Elite, beast, IMO the man at WR
Cole Adams- Speed, Hands Routes. they are saying he is doing well in spring practice.
WR Slot: Kobe Prentice- He will be rotating out with Benson.
Malik Benson- This guy will get a lot of playing time might even be a starter. Speed nd good hands.
Kendrick Law-He will be in Special teams along with short yard bruising first downs.

#18 Shazz Preston- Possession key player
#16 Jaren Hamilton ,-Special team returner, burner, I think he switched from RB to WR,
#82 Jalen Hale- Future, would not be surprised if he gets lots of playing time. Has all the intangibles of being a stud.
All my opinions, really excited about seeing the outcome here.
What about Emmanuel Henderson?

Back
Top Bottom