| FTBL Who will be the Refs for the SECCG?

RollTideRandy said:
I would guess it would be Penn Wagers. He seemed to call every big game this season. :?

I don't know if he's calling the game or not...he's not home, at least, no one has answered the phone today.

Of course, that doesn't mean he and his family don't have tickets either...I'd imagine, even if he isn't calling it, the regs get tickets.

TerryP said:
RollTideRandy said:
I would guess it would be Penn Wagers. He seemed to call every big game this season. :?

I don't know if he's calling the game or not...he's not home, at least, no one has answered the phone today.

Of course, that doesn't mean he and his family don't have tickets either...I'd imagine, even if he isn't calling it, the regs get tickets.
Call his cell phone!!!! :wink:

rick4bama said:
TerryP said:
RollTideRandy said:

Call his cell phone!!!! :wink:

I don't have that number. :D I did try his office, but I didn't expect anyone there on a Saturday anyway.

got this of TF.
For those who care about such, Referee will be Tom Ritter and Umpire will be Russ Pulley. Haven't confirmed the remaining members of the crew, but those two will do a good job.
I hope these two guy will be fair in calling the game.

rick4bama said:
got this of TF.
For those who care about such, Referee will be Tom Ritter and Umpire will be Russ Pulley. Haven't confirmed the remaining members of the crew, but those two will do a good job.
I hope these two guy will be fair in calling the game.

Ah, Tom Ritter. He always looks like he is in a state of constant surprise! :shock:

He did officiate the Clemson game in the dome so maybe that's a good omen. (Looking for any kind of good omens I can find!!!) :D

Back
Top Bottom