| FTBL Who do you want to see Bama face....

Who would you like to see Bama play in a bowl game?

• Total voters
TEXAS A&M :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'd love for nothing than to see Shula mop the field with Franchione! When they go for the traditional handshake I want Shula to Ho-smack him! :evil: :evil:

Unfortunately I think Franchione is too sneaky and crafty to take a beat down from a greenhorne like Shula but in all honesty, I think it would be a good game. TAM looks like they're going to be much improved this year and I think its reasonable to say the same for the Tide. It would be a nice matchup.

That would be nice chopper, and the networks would love to show that game. So much of a plot behind the game they could really build it up. But, I doubt that Mal Moore would ever accept a bowl bid against A&M. At least not this soon.

I voted for ND. I'd love for us to kick some Domer behind.

porkchop said:
TEXAS A&M :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'd love for nothing than to see Shula mop the field with Franchione! When they go for the traditional handshake I want Shula to Ho-smack him! :evil: :evil:

Unfortunately I think Franchione is too sneaky and crafty to take a beat down from a greenhorne like Shula but in all honesty, I think it would be a good game. TAM looks like they're going to be much improved this year and I think its reasonable to say the same for the Tide. It would be a nice matchup.

Beating Texas A&M would proabably be a better job saving game than beating AU or UT....SHula would be beloved for generations for that one win.

First let me say, I'd be happy with ANY of them! :) But if I had to pick one... I'll pick OU. I enjoyed the series with them and I enjoyed the time I spent around their fans.

Definitely Tejas A&M. I want some of our boys that Fran cajoled into "holding the rope" get a chance to get some payback on 'ol Man Teets. :twisted:

Trout, I hear you hoss.

I voted ND too, but wrote in my request for TAM. :twisted: God I'd love to stick it to that man!!!! :evil:

You mentioned payback from 87 too though. We beat ND that year. Am I misreading your post?

All I could remember was they just killed us with that option Holtz was running at the time. Then we'd stack the line and whaddya know ... there goes Tim Brown again! I remember that hangover distinctly, though.

Am I the only one that really doesn't mind Miami?

I really respect them for their NFL talent they constantly shoot out.

Granted, the NFL players are idiots but nonetheless NFL type players

Back
Top Bottom