| FTBL Who are your least favorite college football pundits?

Some of the worst from this list...

RGIII... Nice guy, and he's gotten a little better on broadcasts, but still terrible overall.

Brandon Walker... looks, sounds, and acts like Ole Man Biff in Back to the Future II.

Pete Thamel... Have no use for him.

Finebaum... Top 5 most hated on the list. An absolute slug.

Brando... Supposedly in person, a nice guy... but way too sensitive about stuff and allows it to bleed into his work.

Booger McFarland... No clue how he's employed. An absolute waste of a microphone, yet they keep giving one to him over and over and over.

Barrett Sallee... Another in the mold of RGIII... nice guy if you sat by him on a plane, but openly biased and just not real good at his job.

Jake Crain.... A try-hard with an embarrassing swing an miss rate. I think he wants to be Clay Travis 2.0 in a lot of ways.

Danny Kannell... See also: Barrett Sallee. Similar in a lot of ways, but his bias meter is set at 100 instead of 95. Just an unserious person.

David Pollack... Gets worse every season, been an odd fall to watch.

Dan Wetzel... A blowhard.

Pat Forde... Comes across as a terrible person. He's basically Keith Olbermann, before Olbermann went completely insane.

Stewart Mandel... This asshole is one of the worst. Most on this list I dislike. He/him, I loathe.

Heather Dinich... No idea how she has a job in sports. Terrible and brings zero value from what I've seen of her. Basially, she's the female Booger.

Rod Gilmore... I respect the way he's battled cancer, but he's always had a spur up his ass about Alabama for some reason and that aside, he's just not very good doing color.

Tony Barnhart... Self proclaimed Mr. College Football? I'd like to push him down some stairs.

Greg McElroy... Never shuts up and always has to be the contrarian while trying to prove he's the smartest guy around. Has let his ego completely waste his talent.

Desmond Howard- [insert constant cackling here]

There's a lot of good ones on the list too, and a lot that I just don't know enough about to have an opinion either way. A few others like Andy Staples and Nichole Aeurbach just missed the cut of making the terrible list. Also some that are not on that list that are terrible, like Bryan Fisher, Dan Wolken, etc...

OP's original 3 are hard for me to argue with. Brando especially rubs me the wrong way.
I have been watching a lot of the highlight of Bama games back in the 1990's. Nessler and Brando were the announcers one of the game. And Brando is the same as he is now.

Some of the worst from this list...

RGIII... Nice guy, and he's gotten a little better on broadcasts, but still terrible overall.

Brandon Walker... looks, sounds, and acts like Ole Man Biff in Back to the Future II.

Pete Thamel... Have no use for him.

Finebaum... Top 5 most hated on the list. An absolute slug.

Brando... Supposedly in person, a nice guy... but way too sensitive about stuff and allows it to bleed into his work.

Booger McFarland... No clue how he's employed. An absolute waste of a microphone, yet they keep giving one to him over and over and over.

Barrett Sallee... Another in the mold of RGIII... nice guy if you sat by him on a plane, but openly biased and just not real good at his job.

Jake Crain.... A try-hard with an embarrassing swing an miss rate. I think he wants to be Clay Travis 2.0 in a lot of ways.

Danny Kannell... See also: Barrett Sallee. Similar in a lot of ways, but his bias meter is set at 100 instead of 95. Just an unserious person.

David Pollack... Gets worse every season, been an odd fall to watch.

Dan Wetzel... A blowhard.

Pat Forde... Comes across as a terrible person. He's basically Keith Olbermann, before Olbermann went completely insane.

Stewart Mandel... This asshole is one of the worst. Most on this list I dislike. He/him, I loathe.

Heather Dinich... No idea how she has a job in sports. Terrible and brings zero value from what I've seen of her. Basially, she's the female Booger.

Rod Gilmore... I respect the way he's battled cancer, but he's always had a spur up his ass about Alabama for some reason and that aside, he's just not very good doing color.

Tony Barnhart... Self proclaimed Mr. College Football? I'd like to push him down some stairs.

Greg McElroy... Never shuts up and always has to be the contrarian while trying to prove he's the smartest guy around. Has let his ego completely waste his talent.

Desmond Howard- [insert constant cackling here]

There's a lot of good ones on the list too, and a lot that I just don't know enough about to have an opinion either way. A few others like Andy Staples and Nichole Aeurbach just missed the cut of making the terrible list. Also some that are not on that list that are terrible, like Bryan Fisher, Dan Wolken, etc...
Here, right now, I'm accusing you of plagiarism. I have NO doubt you copied and pasted this list directly from DSM-5. Notice...so many bi-polar people here?

Oh, just a note ... Desmond Howard is the Kamala Harris of GameDay.

Back
Top Bottom