| FTBL Who are your least favorite college football pundits?

Sometimes when you listen to Eli..he can make a 2 yard gain sound like a 20 yard gain…. But lookin forward to his return..

HUGE hole on the right side...it's 2nd and 9 at the 21.
Hey. You have to love the "homer" side of the broadcast with Eli. But when it comes to calling the game? He isn't good at his job. We do not get an accurate description of what's happening on the field. He's talking about Crimson piping while we were all saying, "make a man miss."

Hey. You have to love the "homer" side of the broadcast with Eli. But when it comes to calling the game? He isn't good at his job. We do not get an accurate description of what's happening on the field. He's talking about Crimson piping while we were all saying, "make a man miss."
I kind of like the way Eli can make you cuss and yell WTF during a game…

I've noticed that, too. He seems to miss a few yaed lines on and the occasional down/distance.

He's lost a bit over the years, but he'll always be the voice of the Tide.

I grew up a Georgia fan and listening to Larry Munson. Some people don't like him, but he set a standard for me as a child that will be hard to beat because you could tell he loved it and poured his heart and soul into Georgia football. Their current guy is such a goof ball that I'd probably give him a swirly if I ever ran across him. Eli just hasn't ever grabbed my attention and never made it exciting for me. This will probably discredit me, but I loved Verne. I liked Brent Musburger, and I really enjoy Brad and Gary too. Todd Blackledge is a great announcer, and I like Chris Fowler. I even like Gus Johnson and his happy all the time efforts. I also don't watch a game for the commentators, so as long as it's not Beth Mowins I'm good.

I grew up a Georgia fan and listening to Larry Munson. Some people don't like him, but he set a standard for me as a child that will be hard to beat because you could tell he loved it and poured his heart and soul into Georgia football. Their current guy is such a goof ball that I'd probably give him a swirly if I ever ran across him. Eli just hasn't ever grabbed my attention and never made it exciting for me. This will probably discredit me, but I loved Verne. I liked Brent Musburger, and I really enjoy Brad and Gary too. Todd Blackledge is a great announcer, and I like Chris Fowler. I even like Gus Johnson and his happy all the time efforts. I also don't watch a game for the commentators, so as long as it's not Beth Mowins I'm good.
I, too liked Verne. Todd is excellent. Fowler is good too. Brad and Gary are great together. Gus is in my top 2 favorite announcers in any sport

The biggest piece of shit in the world is GA’s current guy (I think it’s Scott Howard)
“We’ll just call him tongue- tied”. What a sorry ass, infantile piece of shit!!

Back
Top Bottom