| FTBL While everybody is noticing things..........

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Staff
I never saw Prince Hall or Keith Brown. (I know they were not going to play)

I may have missed it, but I don't think they were even dressed out. I did not see either one of them during warm up or on the sideline.

While I'm at it.........Rolando McClain = Man Beast!
If he stays healthy he will be one of the next great LB's to come from the U of A. It's hard to believe he is a true freshman.

It Takes Eleven said:
Rolando reminds me of another dominant freshman middle linebacker we had who was destined for greatness - Marvin Constant. Strength, size, nose for ball, he's got it all.

I went to high school with Marvin... I was at the game when he got hurt... that hurt all of us.

bamarama007 said:
Didn't I see a play where McClain stood a guy up and Mustin slammed him???? who was the combo???

That was awesome! I thought Mustain and Mcclain looked solid. Maustain was knocking the crap out of people.

Bones82 said:
bamarama007 said:
Didn't I see a play where McClain stood a guy up and Mustin slammed him???? who was the combo???

That was awesome! I thought Mustain and Mcclain looked solid. Maustain was knocking the crap out of people.

Unless my count is off, there were four hits that knocked helmets off Saturday night. That's the kind of hitting I like to see. :D

Back
Top Bottom