what's your superstition on game days.

I wear every Bama thing I own .. Bama earrings, my houndstooth A shirt, Bama slippers (mom got me them as a joke, since I hate wearing shoes, but I will wear them for the games) .. I also do not leave the couch except for halftime. And whatever position I am in when we score our first TD, I will not change it.

Once I get a jersey, that will be my new game day thing.

I also tap my Bama banner .. I have that heritage banner with the various logos.

Any Bama shirt, and I hang my Bama banner out in front of the house. Also, we seem to do well when I consume mass quantities of beer..........so, that too.

at home:
i don't answer the phone or get on the computer when the game is on; even during halftime.

down in tuscaloosa:
i HAVE to buy a game program. the one year me and another member of our tailgate crew didn't get a program.....it was 2011.....vs. lsu.

I think about how hard the guys practiced, and how the coaches have worked, and then I think about
how silly it would be to think that the only thing deciding the game is, what color underwear, I am wearing.
I am usually thinking this as I put on my lucky crimson Boxer / briefs...

I think about how hard the guys practiced, and how the coaches have worked, and then I think about
how silly it would be to think that the only thing deciding the game is, what color underwear, I am wearing.
I am usually thinking this as I put on my lucky crimson Boxer / briefs...

HAHAHA...this sounds just like me. I think about how stupid superstitions are and then I do 4 or five things like clockwork on gamedays. Lucky boxers is one of them ..

I wear every Bama thing I own .. Bama earrings, my houndstooth A shirt, Bama slippers (mom got me them as a joke, since I hate wearing shoes, but I will wear them for the games) .. I also do not leave the couch except for halftime. And whatever position I am in when we score our first TD, I will not change it.

Pee bucket?

I buy a nice new Bama shirt, and wear it every game. Unless we lose. Then I have to buy another one. I don't wear a shirt on game day that I was wearing during a loss.

I never rake leaves the day of the aubrun game. My Dad did in '72 after Bama had shut down aubrun the whole game, looked like they had it in hand, so he figured he'd get a few leaves raked instead of listening to the rest of the game. A couple of blocked punts later we lose 17-16 to the cow college while giving up just 80 yards that day.

I make sure my living room is EXACTLY the way it was the previous win. The last time something new was present or something went missing?

South Carolina. 2011.

Back
Top Bottom