| FTBL What the heck is Les saying?

musso said:
click the Les Miles video on the right-hand side.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/index

:lol:

Dang, the LSU coonass logic down there has finally warped his brain. :lol:

Give it up, Les(s). You can forget about playing for the NC. You better be concentrating on not having to play Tennessee in OT. :roll:

Btw, a little Les(s) Miles trivia: he has a son named "Manny."

Think about it: Les Miles and Manny Miles. :lol:

WTH? :?

I am typing this word per word from the video unless I'm hearing something different than you guys. Check this.

Did he just say, "then you go to an overtime situation and I think this overtime is just as flawed as any other overtime. I mean it's just the way it ought to be and it's probably correct...but.."

Did he say FLAWED in that sentance? I have listened to that 10 or more times and I swear he keeps saying it's flawed. But he says it's flawed, but the way it ought to be and probably correct? WHAT?!

I can't be hearing this right. That would be bizarre even by his standards if he said that.

Yep, in his own warped, bizarro way, Lester's trying to sweet-talk his way into the NC game. His premise is pretty sweet - "anything that happens after the first sixty minutes of a ball game shouldn't be counted against us. Pay no attention to those overtime "flaws"."

RTR,

Tim

porkchop said:
WTH? :?

I am typing this word per word from the video unless I'm hearing something different than you guys. Check this.

Did he just say, "then you go to an overtime situation and I think this overtime is just as flawed as any other overtime. I mean it's just the way it ought to be and it's probably correct...but.."

Did he say FLAWED in that sentance? I have listened to that 10 or more times and I swear he keeps saying it's flawed. But he says it's flawed, but the way it ought to be and probably correct? WHAT?!

I can't be hearing this right. That would be bizarre even by his standards if he said that.

Yeah, either flawed or odd, I couldn't tell.

I thought I was high when I listened to it for the first time. Then, I still didn't understand it the second.

I'm on my third...

chevy0082 said:
This is my big question.. If you dominate the entire 60 minutes before overtime, how is the game tied after 60 minutes, and you have to go to overtime? $%CR

Uhh...see...what had happened...uhhh is the system is flawed. Uhh....but it's probably correct and the way it should be.

Don't you know anything Chevy? :roll: :wink:

Hightideiscoming said:
maybe Les is going to Pasadena, then to New Orleans, then to Phoenix, then to Miami and then to the Washington DC and he's taking over the White House rowowoowowowowo (loud crazy rabib growl)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom