| FTBL What must we do to beat Tennessee?

Bama Bo said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Score 1 more point than UT! :D

quote]

Dang it! That was my answer.
YES!

We can not put the pressure on the defense to win the game, the offense has to.

We need our offense to score big points, control the clock, as well as limit turnovers and penalties. Of course the kicking game can help the offense as well.

Prevent Ainge from getting into a rhythm will help us. Him taking the field between 12-15 play drives by Bama with help make a rhythm more difficult to find. Solid DB play, pressure from the outside, and no rhythm will help keep them on the ground. If they are one the ground and we are scoring points in a short game, I like our chances.

Of course turnovers and the kicking game are big too.

We can not put the pressure on the Defense to win the game.

I think we'll be okay until the half, but I'm afraid our defense is too thin to sustain the pass rush it will take to keep Ainge from lighting it up in the second half.

Don't be surprised if we take a comfortable lead and then, like in the Arky and Houston games, surrender it.

I hope not.

Show a 3-3-4 jump to a 4-4, 4-6, or a 4-3. Make the QB beat you with his IQ. Run a bunch of twists and stuns up front to free up our down linemen. Try our best to mix up man2man or cover zone with out tipping out hand to the QB. Or we could try a multitude of blitz packages to rattle the Qb.

For our OFFENSE this will be a true test again.

ROLLIN AGAIN said:
Start out early pressuring Ainge. If we could sack him 2 to 3 times at the start we can shake him up. Also lets make it loud! ROLL TIDE!

Kinda like this-

32idq05m1.jpg

bama_girl said:
We are a 1.5 point favorite (hey it ain't much) But where's the bama faith here?? We upset an arky team that everyone thought couldn't be done. If we come ready to play and our defense steps up, JPW stays calm and reads his recievers, we got em=)

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I totally agree! That is a way to keep the spirit up! I believe we have the talent to win the ball game. It is just whether or not everyone is playing from the same page. ROLL TIDE BABY!!

Plus its an 11:30 game so our fans will be soooooooooooo hyped up for this one :roll: . Not that crowd noise has made much of a difference at BDS anyway.......other than Florida in 2005. I just have a nasty feeling about this game.

Back
Top Bottom