| FTBL What do you think about Bama players transfer to an SEC team?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
I guess those two players know Bama D! Will this help the other teams when Bama plays them? Miss. St and Arkansas? By the way, How do you think will happen went Bama players meet those guys? I think those two will try all their might to tackle and sack our players.

Don't forget we will be playing Jahleel Billingsley on September 10. I don't think it really matters. They really couldn't tell them anything they couldn't see on film. And they can change the terminology if they need to.

I guess those two players know Bama D! Will this help the other teams when Bama plays them? Miss. St and Arkansas? By the way, How do you think will happen went Bama players meet those guys? I think those two will try all their might to tackle and sack our players.
Rick....i dont see much issue....
Its a game of football....play hard during game...shake hands after...
Now JB may have negative issues....with Saban...or others...but heis just 1

I am afraid Bama's backups will tend to look for the easy path of starting elsewhere in the coming years. I think our 2nd team players might be demand for most of the other SEC teams not named UGA.

Nick and his staff will be looking at elite players that started but are unhappy with their current situation. How many fall into that group?

One plus to the situation is the players are culling themselves and saving Nick that problem.

Our away schedule is pretty difficult

Horns, Hogs, Tigers, Vols, and Johnny Rebs. We better be good.
First of all.. Saban is very good at making adjustments and if he needs to dip into transfer portal, he will get the best of the best.
Arkansas- They're very good team, but is inconsistent.
Texas- With what's going in Texas... Distractions will be their enemy.
Auburn- No. They haven't really done anything to upgrade their issues so far.
Tennessee- Defense is an issue.
Ole Miss- Defense issue isn't fixed.

This isn’t high school. It won’t be an emotional motivation to get ready to play against those who transferred. Their reasons for transferring are their reasons.
I always enjoyed playing against my friends...win or lose...

We never let the others forget the outcome...no matter...what level..
What sport... pickup...or organized......

But beer was always colder with a W

This isn’t high school. It won’t be an emotional motivation to get ready to play against those who transferred. Their reasons for transferring are their reasons.
Don't think that works in high school either. Our coach had the bright idea of us coming out wearing our most hated opposing rivals colors on tear away jerseys to get us "fired up" for the game. We hadn't beaten them in 5 years, so when we came out on the field we ran out to the 50, proceeded to rip the jerseys off and stomp them in to the field. We kicked off and proceeded to get our asses whooped....all said and done by the score of 41-6. (1980 Cordova vs Parrish game for anyone who knows the Walker County area).

Don't think that works in high school either. Our coach had the bright idea of us coming out wearing our most hated opposing rivals colors on tear away jerseys to get us "fired up" for the game. We hadn't beaten them in 5 years, so when we came out on the field we ran out to the 50, proceeded to rip the jerseys off and stomp them in to the field. We kicked off and proceeded to get our asses whooped....all said and done by the score of 41-6. (1980 Cordova vs Parrish game for anyone who knows the Walker County area).
LOL

That ole saying is ..."you can jump up and down all you want on the sideline before the game but when you get your azz knocked off on the kickoff your prospective changes in a hurry"

Two of the games that shape up to be two of the toughest Alabama will face are found in those away games: Arkansas and Tennessee.

It'll be a mistake to underestimate the experience Jefferson and Hooker bring to both teams.

Back
Top Bottom