| FTBL What did you think about the halftime show??

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
The one with K.Perry the long time friend of the Collage Day Crews?? Someone said something about her in the game thread, can't think who it was? But for me I think it should not had happen? If I was voting on it I would give it 5(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) and two more for being an Ole Siss fan!! (n)(n)!! Some of us have kids watching the game? Who was it that has top billing but he just stood around in the video?

That the thing @PurlJam it is one of thought thing we all have in watching Bama play! Me I have to listen to the broadcast from start to finish! Well last night was the first time I turn it off before the end! :54 left in the game and I could listen to Vern and Gray NO MORE!!!!🤬

That the right year @50+yeartidefan I may even go back to the 50s!

That the thing @PurlJam it is one of thought thing we all have in watching Bama play! Me I have to listen to the broadcast from start to finish! Well last night was the first time I turn it off before the end! :54 left in the game and I could listen to Vern and Gray NO MORE!!!!🤬

I went to bed early last time we got a Clemson beat down

To painful to watch last 5 minutes

But stayed til
End last nite

I went to bed early last time we got a Clemson beat down

To painful to watch last 5 minutes

But stayed til
End last nite
I went to bed as soon as the UGA DB crossed the goal line on the pick 6

I’m glad you mentioned it Rick. We had the TV on during halftime but we’re distracted by some other things. Look at the TV and Katy Perry is rubbing her tits and acting way too loose for a halftime show. Changed the channel quickly since the kids were sitting there staring. Makes me wonder if ESPN even viewed the video before airing it. It was on the verge of rated R if not already.

I don't watch any halftime stuff when Bama is on TV because I always call home to Alabama and talk about the first half with my 89 year old dad. He is a former assistant coach and ad hoc trainer from my high school playing days. By trade, he was a machinist at Reynolds Metal Company in Muscle Shoals until he retired.

I don't watch any halftime stuff when Bama is on TV because I always call home to Alabama and talk about the first half with my 89 year old dad. He is a former assistant coach and ad hoc trainer from my high school playing days. By trade, he was a machinist at Reynolds Metal Company in Muscle Shoals until he retired.
That’s awesome
Me n my dad were big football fans....
When i was in VN he would send me newspaper clippings...of bama stuff...
And write in a letter about games...
Was kinda like talking with him...like you do..

That’s awesome
Me n my dad were big football fans....
When i was in VN he would send me newspaper clippings...of bama stuff...
And write in a letter about games...
Was kinda like talking with him...like you do..

When I moved to Ohio in 1990 to start a new job in education, my parents always sent me the sports section from the Times Daily in Florence. They continued to do this for years. Every Monday morning after they had read the paper, they drove to the post office in downtown and mailed them to me. I always made sure to check the mail on Thursday or Friday to read the stories from over a week old. Of course, when the Times Daily went online free, the papers stopped. On occasion, I still get a section mailed to me. Man I miss those weekly trips to the mailbox and one day, no idea when, I am going to miss those halftime telephone calls with he and I fixing AL A BAM A'S first half problems.

When I moved to Ohio in 1990 to start a new job in education, my parents always sent me the sports section from the Times Daily in Florence. They continued to do this for years. Every Monday morning after they had read the paper, they drove to the post office in downtown and mailed them to me. I always made sure to check the mail on Thursday or Friday to read the stories from over a week old. Of course, when the Times Daily went online free, the papers stopped. On occasion, I still get a section mailed to me. Man I miss those weekly trips to the mailbox and one day, no idea when, I am going to miss those halftime telephone calls with he and I fixing AL A BAM A'S first half problems.
Just enjoy now... they are snapshots of life....that will be be captured in ur mine...
Boy and dad times...

To go off topic: Man, everyone used to work at Reynolds’s when I was a kid. All my friends dads at least. And made tons of money working OT. (A side note, my neighbor, Rece Davis’ dad worked at Reynolds for over 35 years.) When I was very young they had some kind of big layoff. We had some guys at church that were disgruntled and their way to protest was to never work again. They drew some type of check and were mad the rest of their lives about it. I never really heard what happened other then they felt they got the shaft, and there was a lot of those folks in that boat.

I don't watch any halftime stuff when Bama is on TV because I always call home to Alabama and talk about the first half with my 89 year old dad. He is a former assistant coach and ad hoc trainer from my high school playing days. By trade, he was a machinist at Reynolds Metal Company in Muscle Shoals until he retired
Is that Constellium now?

Back
Top Bottom