| FTBL Well here it is....

capooth

Verified Member
Here is my first attempt at making a highlight video. Let me know what you all think but don't be to harsh :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQGKDElgRWc[/youtube]

Keep 'em coming!! We use thing like this on the front page of this site and the front page of our blog!

We'd love to use yours, or any members, if you can get it done and mention it to us before Friday....considering game day is tomorrow! :wink:

Just kiddin'...nice stuff, I'll hang on to the address and post it again over the off-season as well look back at games the past season!!!

I'm glad you all like it! :D It was my first time to use Adobe Premier so I know its not the best video. Also, everyone's music suggestions were great. I wish i could have used all of them but some of them will have to be used on the Clemson game that i just got downloaded! :D

p.s. Please don't be afraid to leave me constructive criticism about the video. I want to get good at making these kinds of videos and everyone's opinion will help! The amount of respect I have for most everyone's opinion on this boards is second to none.

capooth said:
I'm glad you all like it! :D It was my first time to use Adobe Premier so I know its not the best video. Also, everyone's music suggestions were great. I wish i could have used all of them but some of them will have to be used on the Clemson game that i just got downloaded! :D

p.s. Please don't be afraid to leave me constructive criticism about the video. I want to get good at making these kinds of videos and everyone's opinion will help! The amount of respect I have for most everyone's opinion on this boards is second to none.

Seriously, I was impressed. I've looked at how these are made but don't want to spend the time doing it...that's it in a nutshell.

The only thing that stuck out to me, well, confused me was the plays. Since I watched the game three + times I recognized the plays but what I didn't figure out and what was confusing me (until about a minute or so in)...was realizing they weren't in sequential order as far as how the game went.

But, that isn't a big deal...especially when you are trying to match clips with music. Geez, that has to be time consuming.

I'll stick to looking at the teams we are going to face and offering thoughts in the previews...and, leave all that to you!

Great job!!!

Back
Top Bottom