| GAME THREAD WEEK FOUR: SEC / NCAA Games of the Week

I saw that...In today's...sensitive society, we have been told that kind of (incident) isn't funny. Screw it! Yes, it was!

What's funnier though - for a no good, rotten bammer like me anyway - is watching Kerryon Johnson crying on the sideline after he failed to convert on 4th and goal. It's not that he was crying, but that it's that kind of emotion that separates Bama from the barn. Our players screw up; they get pissed. They also know, however, they will get it back. There's no panic. There's no security or confidence in what's happening on Pat Dye Field though.

Why the hell have they paid Cameron what they have is what I've always wondered.

That LF7 Heiman campaign ended against Alabama. Thing of beauty.
It looks like they're scared to run Fornette or hes still hurt, I dunno, but hes only carried the ball 13 or 14 times and when he does he's gashing the barn defense

LSU got monumentally screwed on that call, but then it never should have been that close to begin with.

But what do you expect at Jerkin-Hair cow pasture? That's why I still say: If the Taliban fielded a team coached by the reincarnation of Hitler, I'd pull for them over the barn.

Hey, if you gotta win to save your job, then LSWho? is the right cure. Miles can't manage a clock...or his way out of a paper bag. LSWho? needs to pull a USC and fire Cam Cameron at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom