| GAME THREAD WEEK FOUR: SEC / NCAA Games of the Week

i turned it over to the lsu/au game just in time to see the ref make the announcement that they didn't get the play off in time and for the crowd to erupt. i never even saw what happened. guess i gotta wait for sc later tonight.

Tamu is doing a good job of slowing down the piggies' running game. It's easier when the other team's QB is NO threat to run. The Aggies won't have that convenience when they play Bama this year...or next...or the next...

Why the hell is Houston playing @ Texas State?
Look who MiZZ played, had to go out of the SEC to play a team to get ready for next weekend game against LSU. Delaware State Hornets Mizz took the stringer out of them 79-0. I wondering just how much Delaware St. got for coming to play Mizz.

Look who MiZZ played, had to go out of the SEC to play a team to get ready for next weekend game against LSU. Delaware State Hornets Mizz took the stringer out of them 79-0. I wondering just how much Delaware St. got for coming to play Mizz.

Yeah, but Mizzou didn't go to Delaware State to play...but Miami went to App State to play this year.

Back
Top Bottom