| FTBL We Want...The Backup Quarterback

I think we've got a special talent with BY. He may not have the arm strength, but that 81 yard TD shows that he has enough arm strength to get the job done (to me anyway). I think he has maintained his composure under pressure for the most part. And.... he'll only get better. :sneaky:;)🐘🏈

Young has handled everything well. One complain about him is he miss open guys time tot ime, but that's every QB. Mac missed lot of open guys last year. I'm pretty happy with him. I think Ole miss will be his coming out party where we get to see him truly shine. Milroe is going to be sweet and i expect him to be a starter in two years. He might be 1 year starter and then botch to NFL.

Young has handled everything well. One complain about him is he miss open guys time tot ime, but that's every QB. Mac missed lot of open guys last year. I'm pretty happy with him. I think Ole miss will be his coming out party where we get to see him truly shine. Milroe is going to be sweet and i expect him to be a starter in two years. He might be 1 year starter and then botch to NFL.

I agree!

OH he definitely did. It's not mostly his fault or anything like that. I remember a game where Mac didn't see the guy wide open because he was under pressure. He was very good.. I mean very efficient QB I've seen in long time. He's not perfect though.
Yeah the term "lot" is what I was asking about. For sure he missed some but with 70%+ completion percentage that does not reach my definition of "a lot" and not all of those misses would fit into "missed open guys" category. Splitting hairs for sure.

Back
Top Bottom