| FTBL We gotta get us some of these unis

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
Heeeee!

:D

Jeez.jpg

I don't think they're awful. I still like their single sleeve unis that Florida sported for awhile also. I think that would look so cool in crimson with one white sleeve and vice versa for roadies. I know, I know, damn me and my young generation. :p

If you were gonna alter the Bama uniform in any way, you'd have to do the whole uniform. A flashy jersey just wouldn't look right with old-school helmets like ours. I say we just keep it like it is.

Now those are some ugly unis. I would make my team wear them too if we were getting paid that much. :lol:

On another note, I like Vandy's new unis. Always liked that black and light gold look.

2108492.jpeg

Rams and Jams said:
I still like their single sleeve unis that Florida sported for awhile also. I think that would look so cool in crimson with one white sleeve and vice versa for roadies. I know, I know, damn me and my young generation. :p

;pu

Tider27 said:
Now those are some ugly unis. I would make my team wear them too if we were getting paid that much. :lol:

On another note, I like Vandy's new unis. Always liked that black and light gold look.

2108492.jpeg

Looks a little too GaTech too me. Not enough black to show they're Vandy.

BamaFan425 said:

That is true...didn't really think about that. Maybe their away jersey has more black in it. Have to think about how hellacious that would be with the heat. They would basically die out there. :lol:

BamaFan425 said:
Tider27 said:

2108492.jpeg

Didn't they wear a jersey with mostly black last year?
Are they changing the helmets?

Back
Top Bottom