| FTBL WE ARE NUMBER ONE

:shock:

2wnwdhv.gif

Tideboy said:
Any time you are ranked higher than your opponent, you have a target on your back. Don't think for a minute that we haven't gotten the very best ever opponent has been able to dish out.

Don't fear the #1, embrace it! If this was a pre-season ranking, I could see the nervousness. But after 9 games, we have earned it by taking care of business.

Amen Brother!

RTR

Tideboy said:
Don't fear the #1, embrace it! If this was a pre-season ranking, I could see the nervousness. But after 9 games, we have earned it by taking care of business.

Earned indeed. Good post. I would be happy with #1. That said, we still have some tough football in front of us.

Also, I think Florida is the best team in the nation.

Tideboy said:
Any time you are ranked higher than your opponent, you have a target on your back. Don't think for a minute that we haven't gotten the very best ever opponent has been able to dish out.

You hit the nail on the head.

AlabamaSlammer said:

I don't know which gives me the heaves more, the man boob shaking or the tongue wagging weirdness.

Seeing this sort of begs the question, who decided this guy was the one we want representing our institution on national tv?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom