| FTBL WAY TO GO BAMA!! FROM THE SOONERS!!

It's time for the giants of college football take their place at the pinnacle where they belong!! I have nothing but respect for Tide Fans(I visited with many of you in both of past 2 games we played each other) and hope the feeling is mutual. I can only hope that we both take care of business through the rest of the season so we can meet again in Miami. It doesn't matter whose #1 or #2, just WIN and everything will take care of itself.

[/b]BOOOOOOMER
SOOOOOONER

&

ROLLL TIIIDE

BAMAFSTBACK said:
Crazy how Sooner fans and Bama fans have the mutual respect. It's all good! ROLL TIDE!

There's a couple of OU fans in our church who look at me weirdly when I talk about Tiders and Sooners having this great rapport. I just tell we are the Brothers Crimson. OU vs. Bama for the whole shootin' match . . . Man! that'd be great!

I had to tape the game 'cause I had an unavoidable conflict. Was up to nearly 2:00 a.m., watching. It was fantastic!

P.S. Lotta games left though. Let's keep our heads on straight.

Muskogee_Sooner said:
It's time for the giants of college football take their place at the pinnacle where they belong!! I have nothing but respect for Tide Fans(I visited with many of you in both of past 2 games we played each other) and hope the feeling is mutual. I can only hope that we both take care of business through the rest of the season so we can meet again in Miami. It doesn't matter whose #1 or #2, just WIN and everything will take care of itself.

BOOOOOOMER
SOOOOOONER

&

ROLLL TIIIDE

Welcome Bommer, I think them longhorns playing some good football. Granted I don't think they played anyone yet, but I'm sure the sooners are looking forward to the match up.

Let's hope things work out for both teams RTR

Back
Top Bottom