| CURRENT EVENTS Wall to Wall: Russia, Russia, Russia. This Ukraine mess, what's your feelings on the matter?

You also support a warmonger in Cheney. Not surprised to be frank. We're in a war with Russia. Why?
I support Ukraine and their efforts against an invasion by the communist jackoff.

I also fully support sending them weapons to defeat said communist jackoff
BTW, there's a lot that fall under this umbrella I call "warmongers." On both sides of the proverbial aisle.

The "fully support" is intriguing when you have outlets like CBS reporting only 30% is actually making it to the front lines.

I still stand by we don't need to be there, don't need to be spending that kind of money, and if they are hell bent on spending do it here.

You do realize they are not communist now, right? He maybe authoritarian but probably only slightly worse than the US government. Can you honestly say that this war of his is worse than the many ones of ours?
Putin: "probably only slightly worse than the US government"

That says everything as to how quickly you seize upon every deep state conspiracy to explain world events.

BTW, there's a lot that fall under this umbrella I call "warmongers." On both sides of the proverbial aisle.

The "fully support" is intriguing when you have outlets like CBS reporting only 30% is actually making it to the front lines.

I still stand by we don't need to be there, don't need to be spending that kind of money, and if they are hell bent on spending do it here.
BINGO!!!!!

Putin: "probably only slightly worse than the US government"

That says everything as to how quickly you seize upon every deep state conspiracy to explain world events.
You are a consumer of propaganda and judge everything through government approved media. It could be said that you lack objectivity. You sling the conspiracy label as an attempt to delegitimize the person not the argument.
The government obviously told the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin, USS Maine, USS Liberty, RMS Lusitania. The US gov surely was kidding when the Joint Chiefs presented Operation Northwoods to Kennedy and about the C19 vax’s being safe.
You can watch the clips of Biden & Neuland and deny all you want but you have a shitty track record siding with the government. Carry water for the war mongers all you want, I don’t care about your delusions.

Last edited:

I agree we should spend more here, but the issue is unless repubs get to spend it their way they won’t support the current admin in doing anything just like when it’s a Repub president the dems don’t support their agenda

You do realize they are not communist now, right? He maybe authoritarian but probably only slightly worse than the US government. Can you honestly say that this war of his is worse than the many ones of ours?
Yes I realize that. He’s communist, authoritarian, any other description you want to use.

“Slightly worse than the US government” might just be the dumbest thing I’ve read. We’re not even close to Putin

Putin isn't communist. He supports an oligarchical dictatorship with himself as the Supreme Ruler. He is an isolationist, except when it comes to reclaiming formerly Russian territory, which is basically anything the USSR used to control. He is a product of his years in the KGB.

Here is Gideon Rose former editor of Foreign Affairs (Council on Foreign Relations) appearing on the old Colbert Report from 2014 trying to sell and popularize US/NATO Ukraine policy. Rogan and Smith play the actual clip in real time.

If short on time, move ahead to about the 4 min mark. This whole 14 min clip is a great commentary on US foreign policy, if you have the time.

Here is prescient analysis from Professor Mearsheimer back in 2015.

I agree we should spend more here, but the issue is unless repubs get to spend it their way they won’t support the current admin in doing anything just like when it’s a Repub president the dems don’t support their agenda
The issue, as I see this, is whether the United States shouldn't be involved in this. Spending billions on a country that can be argued as one of the most corrupt in history is a small part of the story. Why are we in a proxy war with Russia?

In the last Senate vote, as I recall, about 10% voted against the next aid package for Ukraine. They were Republicans. However, you can't lay this on "party lines." You'll find a few, no matter the majority, oppose foreign aid such as this. You'll find the majority, no matter the majority, support these measures.

@It Takes Eleven Tim, want you're opinion here.

Stomp, this is the forewarned "Military Industrial Complex" at work just as Eisenhower forecasted. It's not a good thing.

In my view, what you might think is idealistically true–Russia shouldn't be allowed to invade—isn't taking into account what the people in those areas feel. While it's being portrayed as an invasion a lot in that area want to be under Russia control.

But.

What business is it of ours?

Here is Gideon Rose former editor of Foreign Affairs (Council on Foreign Relations) appearing on the old Colbert Report from 2014 trying to sell and popularize US/NATO Ukraine policy. Rogan and Smith play the actual clip in real time.

If short on time, move ahead to about the 4 min mark. This whole 14 min clip is a great commentary on US foreign policy, if you have the time.

Here is prescient analysis from Professor Mearsheimer back in 2015.

The number of times that—can't even call it a treaty now—have been violated with NATO moving closer to the current Russian border? Do you know?

Rogan's MMA interviews aren't something I search out. I do search out who he is interviewing each week.

I may be the odd man out here, but hearing Rogan and a guy like Seth Dillon (Babylon Bee) talk for three hours is a great listen. That's my outside work and bike ride content...his interview with Roger Waters was a recent one you might want to try.

Back
Top Bottom