| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC 'Walking Dead' thread

Bumping this because I feel like a bunch of us watch the show!

My thoughts:

1. Rick in "Crazytown" .. What is happening?!
2. Tyrese's crew is definitely important, but where/when will they return?
3. Merle .. Good, bad, neutral? Maybe seeing Daryl's loyalty will change him .. ?
4. How many times are they gonna make the Glen Chinaman/Korean joke? :lol:
5. The Governor is one blood thirsty maniac. The way he just fired the gun into the air with that evil look on his face .. Wow.
6. I think he is putting Andrea on re: being the new leader.
7. RIP Axel :(
8. When are Carol and Daryl (heh, never noticed their names rhyme) gonna get together for real?
9. I feel like the Gov and his cronies could have easily killed off our main cast .. But why are they just playing with them, throwing the truck o' zombies in there? It's like a cat with a mouse.
10. Kudos to blonde girl/sister of Maggie/daughter of Herschel actually being a legit contributor to the group for an episode, lol. The fact that I still don't know her name is testimony to how useless she has been for most of her screen time.

You definitely need to! It's awesome. It's not so much a zombie apocalypse show, it's more of a human drama-survival story sort of thing but with lots of action and cool character development. Plus .. You will love the character Daryl Dixon. Take my word for it :pinkbiggrin: He is the greatest.

Tyrese's crew will play a part soon, IMO, and I'm betting Tyrese ends up in a moral dilemma. I have a feeling they are gonna drag this on coming "war" between Rick's Crew and the Governor out for a while... I just hope Andrea ends up dead.

I just finished disc 2 of season 1 (6 episodes) via Netflix in my quest to catch up.It's really good. Whoa! :icon_eek:

Next up...season 2 (4 discs).

Last edited:
You definitely need to! It's awesome. It's not so much a zombie apocalypse show, it's more of a human drama-survival story sort of thing but with lots of action and cool character development. Plus .. You will love the character Daryl Dixon. Take my word for it :pinkbiggrin: He is the greatest.

Ha, the wife said that if they get rid of Daryl, they will lose all the women viewers...

Tyrese's crew will play a part soon, IMO, and I'm betting Tyrese ends up in a moral dilemma. I have a feeling they are gonna drag this on coming "war" between Rick's Crew and the Governor out for a while... I just hope Andrea ends up dead.

Couldn't agree more re: Andrea. I really hoped she would die in the Season 2 finale (well, before that too, but I figured there would be a lot of deaths then haha) .. Meh. It would be nuts if Michonne had to be the one to do it, after their whole 'Thelma and Louise' through the woods thing.

I think Season 3 will end with a big battle, one or two major deaths (they are running out of characters to kill!). I think the Gov will be killed in a really over the top, satisfying manner haha.

I am half way thru season 2 now,they just found the girl when she came out of the barn. After the next 2 discs I will have to wait til season 3 comes out on DVD.

I can honestly say...I can't stand Shane!

I am half way thru season 2 now,they just found the girl when she came out of the barn. After the next 2 discs I will have to wait til season 3 comes out on DVD.

I can honestly say...I can't stand Shane!

Shane gets horrible! I was practically yelling at my screen sometimes.

You can find Season 3 episodes online, there's only been maybe 10 so far. Plus, the previous weeks episode is always shown before the new episode, so once you are almost caught up, you can watch two straight episodes on TV! (Hope that made sense)

You can find Season 3 episodes online, there's only been maybe 10 so far. Plus, the previous weeks episode is always shown before the new episode, so once you are almost caught up, you can watch two straight episodes on TV! (Hope that made sense)

Where online? I only came across one site so far and it only had 1 episode without subtitles(which I need).

Afterward I will still have to watch online as I don't have cable.

^ My only concern with those sites is do they have captions/subtitles with the vid. If not,it wouldn't do me much good.

Just found this out...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=100896

While the current season of The Walking Dead continues to break ratings records, they're already gearing up for the upcoming fourth season. AMC announced today that the cast and crew of The Walking Dead are set to return to Atlanta, Georgia on Monday, May 6th to begin production on season four, which will premiere in October with 16 episodes. They also confirmed Scott M. Gimple as the new series showrunner and executive producer for the fourth season.

"Scott has been an essential part of this show since he came aboard at the very beginning of season two. He's contributed to guiding this show in a substantial way that has resulted in a lot of the key scenes and storylines fans have dubbed signature moments of 'The Walking Dead,'" said Kirkman. "I am thrilled to begin work on a brand new season of 'The Walking Dead' with Scott at the helm, and I truly believe we could be embarking on what will be the best season of this show yet."

I got an email today from Netflix saying season 3 DVD's are shipped and will be here tomorrow (disc 1 & 2 at least). Now if there was a way to catch season 4 as soon as I finish the DVD's.

I didn't realize until yesterday that Lauren Cohan (Maggie Green) was on an episode of Whose Line is it Anyway? I used to watch it all the time back when Drew Carey was on it. I need to start again.

[video=youtube;WLsFHhnT2Z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLsFHhnT2Z0[/video]

Back
Top Bottom