| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC 'Walking Dead' thread

Tonight's episode is my favorite of this half of the season. Nice to see some positive stuff happening.

I thought it was cool finding out that Daryl's new group were the ones at Rick and co.'s house earlier on.

I also think Rick and Maggie are toast. Rick is becoming less and less important, and we saw yesterday that Carl has a motherly/buddy figure now. And that whole "you'll never need a photo of me again" thing with Maggie makes me fearful she is gonna get offed next.

I'm not convinced Terminus is good yet. It's just not in "Walking Dead" fashion to end a season on a happy note, and we have one episode left. I think Terminus turns out to be evil, like doing medical testing (to find a cure) on the people who come thinking it is a sanctuary or something. Or like some weird Darwinian facility trying to find the "fittest" survivors to clone them or breed them ..

I think I read/watch too much science fiction :icon_thumright:

Definitely agree w/ you on Terminus. Looks like a trap, wife thinks they are cannibals or something.

NICE, yeah I could see that too. It's definitely not good, whatever it is.

It will also be interesting to see what happens once Daryl's new "claimed" buddies finally track down Rick, Michonne, and Carl ..

Also, where the heck is Beth? I thought for sure the "claimed" guys kidnapped her/set up a trap for her and Daryl, but now I am confused. I wonder if it will be revealed next week that she was kidnapped by the Terminus people and is being tortured or something.

I imagine they will. I really don't think she drove off and abandoned Daryl on her own. I strongly feel that the house they found was being used as a trap to lure people in, and that she was kidnapped. I think her kidnapping definitely relates to Terminus.

I imagine they will. I really don't think she drove off and abandoned Daryl on her own. I strongly feel that the house they found was being used as a trap to lure people in, and that she was kidnapped. I think her kidnapping definitely relates to Terminus.

Yup, agree that it was a trap house. First thought I had when they walked outside and the car pulled up.

Definitely want to know more about Terminus...guess that is going to be a big part of Season 5.

Can't wait for the finale. I'm curious to see how the houses everyone has been running into perfectly maintained have to do with Terminus.

I'm also kinda glad this season is over, it wasn't as strong as the others.

Pretty underwhelming finale overall, but it set the stage for a really interesting Season 5 dynamic. Nice to see Rick get his groove back: finally balancing different aspects of his life. It was great to see good ol' Herschel again. Also seeing Carl emote (after his creepy stoicism/killing that kid) was refreshing. Loved seeing Daryl stick up for his family!!!

And DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE PILE OF HUMAN/WALKER BODY PARTS as Rick and co. were running from the Terminus people?!?! What the what?! And hearing the people screaming for help from the other train cars??? That was deeply unsettling. Very Nazi Germany-ish ..

Also that candle room, whaaaaat? This place is creepy as hell, but whoever has the misfortune of opening up that train car come the season 5 premiere is gonna have a dandy of a time .. Oh yeah where are Tyreese, Carol, and Judith? Lol.

Last edited:
I just finished re-watching the episode at work (don't judge me, it's a slow day!). I noticed why the shooters, despite having machine guns/automatic weapons, didn't hit anyone. They weren't aiming at them. It's clear from the review that they are pointing their weapons well away from the group (although, in reality, the ricochets would have had to have hit someone, which may be how Alex got killed?).

Fresh meat, perhaps?

Yeah, it was pretty obvious they weren't shooting at them and directing them around.

Interesting thought Philly, I didn't think about the residents at Terminus not wanting to injure their potential food sources.

Back
Top Bottom