| FTBL video of Julio's touchdown. UNREAL

Tider27 said:
Ah he's alright. :D

msgc3b.png

Good one! I was about to do something like that.

BamaFan19 said:
Clemson better get some double,better yet, triple teaming going on.If he keeps this up and improves every year, Julio will be the next Jerry Rice, bank on it. :twisted:

I hope Clemson does try to double team Julio b/c BJ Scott and Mike McCoy are no joke either. They will pick up the slack and own Clemson.

As for the play by Julio....WOWOWOWOWOW :lol:

I guess Saban got to whatever the leak was. The more I think about it the more I can see his point, why would you want someone taking video and Clemson seeing your practices. Guess I should take it down from my Avatar as well.

Birmingham said:
I guessI should take it down from my Avatar as well.

From what I heard, there was a lot more practice video shown than just this one play that got it taken down. So, I think your safe with this clip and it is still available at many sites. IMO our rivals can't beat us by analyzing this one video but one rival sure will pick it apart by saying it wasn't Jones but poor D backfield play. :roll:

TideFanInTN said:
TerryP said:
Bones82 said:
He really reminds me of T.O.

More than one of the NFL scouts on campus have said he reminds them a lot of Randy Moss. Moss, T.O., 6 of one, half a dozen of the other...

What are the chances Julio stays at Bama for all 4 years? Slim to none?

Barring injury, I wouldn't ask that of him. If we get 3 solid years we'll be better off for it...

TerryP said:
TideFanInTN said:
TerryP said:
Bones82 said:
He really reminds me of T.O.

More than one of the NFL scouts on campus have said he reminds them a lot of Randy Moss. Moss, T.O., 6 of one, half a dozen of the other...

What are the chances Julio stays at Bama for all 4 years? Slim to none?

Barring injury, I wouldn't ask that of him. If we get 3 solid years we'll be better off for it...

Don't you think that the point is well made by the video that Julio is better because of the physical aspect of his game than in 7 on 7 or passing skels?

Back
Top Bottom