| FTBL video of Julio's touchdown. UNREAL

Re: a few good things...

BamaDevO said:
First off...I see nothing but good in this clip. You guys can find bad if you want...I will stay on the positive side.

1st - JPW...wow, what a throw rolling to your right with a defender in your face! That guy has a good arm and I think this showed it.

2nd - Julio, Julio, Julio...not only did he run a good rout, get past his man, and make the catch...he broke free from one man and stiff armed another to get into the endzone.

3rd - RJ caught Julio...got stiff armed...but did not quit and eventually tackled him. Yeah he scored...but RJ stayed with the play and did not give up.

I see nothing but good here.
ROLL TIDE!

:?

I think we're with ya on this one.

I am not trying to be negative, its a great play but the pass was one if those high hanging hope like heck our guy catches it passes. I would rather see a DB try to dive for the receiver when he gets that beat, better to give up 15 on a interference then 6 on a TD.

But that being said, JJ makes a NFL style play there! I am looking forward to great things from him.

rammajamma said:
and that wasn't a very good pass either.

uh, considering he was throwing off his backfoot bein chased by a DE, yea that was a pretty damn good throw. Julio didnt even have to slow down!

Bamatilldeath said:
Who was the DB getting the face full of hand?

that, my friend, was #49 Rashad Johnson. and boy if that doesnt tell u something. i dont believe i can recall Rashad EVER getting stiffed like that. :shock:

First off...I see nothing but good in this clip. You guys can find bad if you want...I will stay on the positive side.

1st - JPW...wow, what a throw rolling to your right with a defender in your face! That guy has a good arm and I think this showed it.

2nd - Julio, Julio, Julio...not only did he run a good rout, get past his man, and make the catch...he broke free from one man and stiff armed another to get into the endzone.

3rd - RJ caught Julio...got stiff armed...but did not quit and eventually tackled him. Yeah he scored...but RJ stayed with the play and did not give up.

I see nothing but good here.
ROLL TIDE!

Terrible line blocking! That is what worries me.

I think the throw was great.

Clemson better get some double,better yet, triple teaming going on.If he keeps this up and improves every year, Julio will be the next Jerry Rice, bank on it. :twisted:

Birdman37 said:
rammajamma said:
and that wasn't a very good pass either.

uh, considering he was throwing off his backfoot bein chased by a DE, yea that was a pretty damn good throw. Julio didnt even have to slow down!

Bamatilldeath said:
Who was the DB getting the face full of hand?

that, my friend, was #49 Rashad Johnson. and boy if that doesnt tell u something. i dont believe i can recall Rashad EVER getting stiffed like that. :shock:

I wonder if Johnson was embarrased by getting stiffed like that by a freshman. lol. On the other hand, he probably wasn't surprised and told JJ, good job. lol :D

Ah he's alright. :D

msgc3b.png

Back
Top Bottom