| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bate-masturbate.gif

Pete is going to Ole Siss, just heard this on TV with one of the Bama You Tube video.

Some dust will start to settle this week after the title game and AFCA (coaching) convention. A good chance that by Friday, Golding's situation will be clearer. If he's out, keep an eye on Jim Leonhard. Barring something unexpected, still expect Sal Sunseri back on the field too.

Clearness achieved. Leonhard, Schumann, or Pruitt. My guess is still one of those 3.

Honestly wouldn't have minded if Pete had returned but I can understand why he leaves. I'd rather BoB be gone, looking at what Todd Monken did with Georgia's offense this year as the playcaller and then BoB you can see the obvious difference in how the seasons played out for players on those teams.

Good list to potentially pick from. Please get Schumann. If we could get pruitt back in any capacity, id be happy.

Lots of good reasons for him to say yes that I mentioned way earlier in this thread somewhere... but a huge raise, the sole title of defensive coordinator (which he doesn't currently have), a chance to work under both Saban and Smart as a high level assistant for his résumé, and an opportunity for him and his family to come home. Would be hard to turn down, IMO.

Honestly wouldn't have minded if Pete had returned but I can understand why he leaves. I'd rather BoB be gone, looking at what Todd Monken did with Georgia's offense this year as the playcaller and then BoB you can see the obvious difference in how the seasons played out for players on those teams.

At this point, it was for the best I think. Also some strong family considerations involved too, which should outweigh everything, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom