| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILB is what somebody on here said
Maybe, but if Alabama gets Schumann, he's more than likely taking that spot. Hes a guru at coaching ILB's. So maybe he'll coach the Safeties? That's if if we land Schumann, if we get Pruitt or Leonhard, then yeah.... they'll probably be the Safeties coach. I just don't see Schumann not being the ILB coach if he comes here. Plus the DC is usually the ILB coach under Saban. Could change, we'll see.

Is W. Keith Friedman like the national sports version of Mark Jennings?

Checked in with someone who is familiar with Austin Armstrong. Summarizing, but they said he's a perfect fit for Saban's staff. Familiar with the system and extremely bright. He's young but already well respected and looked at as a future top program coordinator and eventual head coach.

And yes, he's penciled in with the inside LB's.

Is W. Keith Friedman like the national sports version of Mark Jennings?

Checked in with someone who is familiar with Austin Armstrong. Summarizing, but they said he's a perfect fit for Saban's staff. Familiar with the system and extremely bright. He's young but already well respected and looked at as a future top program coordinator and eventual head coach.

And yes, he's penciled in with the inside LB's.
That's something I was thinking about. If we land Schumann, then who's gonna be the ILB's coach? Schumann is a ILB wizard and has been highly successful at producing top players. He seems like he could coach numerous positions and be successful at it(like Dave Aranda). But we haven't landed Schumann yet, so it's currently not a problem.

That's something I was thinking about. If we land Schumann, then who's gonna be the ILB's coach? Schumann is a ILB wizard and has been highly successful at producing top players. He seems like he could coach numerous positions and be successful at it(like Dave Aranda). But we haven't landed Schumann yet, so it's currently not a problem.

Wouldn't get too caught up on the assigned positions yet. Could be some musical chair action within the staff room when the dust settles.

Someone sent me this after they Googled Schumann.
1673670492828.png
Does Wiki know something or is it just one of their little mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom