| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see what I can find this morning with a little surfin' ...
@AirForceBamaFan I looked at two Notre Dame forums and found this on one. He's right.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 12.32.23 PM.png

The story of Golden leaving Notre Dame has been bantered around betting sites for three weeks, maybe a month now. Most recently I see Brad Powers (Covers) has mentioned it again; this morning, in fact.

Golden leaving Notre Dame was first brought to my attention when I fell down the rabbit hole looking at Keon Keely. Golden was the secondary recruiting KK.

@JoseyWalesTheOutlaw I think it's Baltimore where Moorhead is scheduled to interview. Don't hold me to that team although I know an NFL team has scheduled a meeting.

People made a run at JM after he was fired at State offering the same amount of money Alabama would have approached him with. I'm pretty sure I remember Oregon putting feelers out to Moorhead when Mario took Miami.

I don't see him taking another OC role in college. The seven million payout he received from MSU, plus the head gig at Akron ... I'm thinking it'd have to be something really good to pull him away from the 'Zips. 🤷‍♂️

The story I'm getting is that list is small for DC because they think once Pruitt is available, they are out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom