| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's just another one of those "trust my source bro" rumors. I don't think he'd take it unless he knew he couldn't go back to Alabama. He seems to want to be back there from a few interviews he did throughout last year. Hope Sabans persistence for him pays off soon, and he's able to come back.

One thing that’s lost in some of this is, I very seriously doubt Pruitt wants to bring any issues to Saban’s doorstep either (he has a lot of respect for Saban and Alabama). He wants to come back. Saban wants him back. But maybe more time is needed. There’s also the side of, until the Vol situation is settled, he would like some $ coming in. Hopefully it works out.

One thing that’s lost in some of this is, I very seriously doubt Pruitt wants to bring any issues to Saban’s doorstep either (he has a lot of respect for Saban and Alabama). He wants to come back. Saban wants him back. But maybe more time is needed. There’s also the side of, until the Vol situation is settled, he would like some $ coming in. Hopefully it works out.
Good point. And same, I just want him back. And if we cant hire him, I really am unsure of whod we hire now. I'd still love to get Schumann, but that's looking unlikely right now. Leonhard doesn't look like a possibility anymore either. I'd rather us not hire Grantham either, but if we don't have choice, so be it. We'll see soon. Hopefully good news about him is coming since Saban is seemingly still going for him to be here.

Have a friend who’s a member of the REC. Saban spoke to the group and said he won’t hire anyone who could put Alabama in jeapordy.
But according to everyone else “BAMA cheats like Hell and Saban is the best at it!!” So says all of the Corndog fans, Barners, and everyone not named BAMA. 😂

My sauce says Kevin Steele is driving up to Boca on Saturday to speak with Nick about the open DC spot.

R.220bdd797dfe8328c82980d7af534803

I find it hard to believe Rees is the best he can do. It appears CNS waiting on O'Brien to leave hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom