| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small logic test here.

We can assume the truck he's standing in front of his his new purchase, right? There's only two ways he's buying a truck with tires that look like those. One, someone just traded that in and the dealership is about to clean the truck. This I doubt unless he made a point of having the truck inspected. Or two, he had the truck and he closed out a lease or something akin.

He could have just traded the truck in for that Member's Only jacket. Straight up deal, no financing involved.

He could have just traded the truck in for that Member's Only jacket. Straight up deal, no financing involved.
Hrm. 🤔

You're married with children.
I'm single.

You're looking at what the guy is wearing.
I'm looking at the tires on the truck.

I wonder if there's something to be learned here?

Hrm. 🤔

You're married with children.
I'm single.

You're looking at what the guy is wearing.
I'm looking at the tires on the truck.

And I'm wondering if I still have my Members Only jacket.

If I wanted to waste some time I'd photoshop DD at Julio's dealership. If luck ran my way it would be "Breaking News on Offensive Coordinator" somewhere.
It wouldn't be luck. Just throw it out on Twitter, Instagram, Tick Tock, etc. and hashtag/pound/link Alabama football, and you're golden.

I wouldn't be shocked if he salted Neyland and spray painted a giant dick on that campus rock.
Ironically, a trait we'd love to see again on defense.

fuckaroundfindout-fuckaround.gif

You're a Ford guy?

My rig is on 35's, I know tires too my friend. There's very few of us universally cool dude's out there that know how to look good, be a bad ass, fish, play golf, hunt, woo the ladies, get kicked out of a youth football league, and still pull off a Corporate America job.

CarefulSlimyBilby-max-1mb.gif

You're a Ford guy?

My rig is on 35's, I know tires too my friend. There's very few of us universally cool dude's out there that know how to look good, be a bad ass, fish, play golf, hunt, woo the ladies, get kicked out of a youth football league, and still pull off a Corporate America job.

CarefulSlimyBilby-max-1mb.gif
...and now you're posting a guy wearing tights?

The truck I've talked about is a Chevy 2500 8.1.

For the life of me, I can’t get over the fans’ fascination with Dan Mullen. I’m well versed with what he did with Tebow and Preskott and even Trask. I also saw him implode in the sidelines and practically kill the UF program in his last year. I’m more than happy that he put it out there that he wasn’t interested.

For those that want to say that Brady was only the “passing game coordinator” and that it was Ensminger that was OC. Go back and look at Ensminger called offenses BEFORE Brady. The guy was hot garbage as OC and The Ogre only hired him because he was an old friend.
I agree Brady was definitely what LSU on offense…he brought the wide open concepts and up tempo to air it out instead of running predominantly conservative ground offense Ensminger ran. Together they made a lethal pair mixing the two concepts together.

Kind of reminded me of Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott working together and Tony Elliott’s conservative offense on his own. Elliott had a drop of Lawrence’s last year when Scott took the USF job. Then Elliott tried to run the ball all the time at UVA when he had a throwing qb and wr’s…go figure. That proved to me Scott was the brains behind the operations. If Wiggins was going to take the Texas WR job my vote was going to be for Jeff Scott if Coach had a shot to get him.

Touching back on how lethal 2019 LSU’s offense…if Waddle doesn’t get hurt in 2020 I think Alabama might have matched them…def would have if Irv Smith had come come that year but I digress…If Waddle doesn’t get Hurt I don’t think Smitty wins the Heisman because they both have 1,200+ yards each.

I agree Brady was definitely what LSU on offense…he brought the wide open concepts and up tempo to air it out instead of running predominantly conservative ground offense Ensminger ran. Together they made a lethal pair mixing the two concepts together.

Kind of reminded me of Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott working together and Tony Elliott’s conservative offense on his own. Elliott had a drop of Lawrence’s last year when Scott took the USF job. Then Elliott tried to run the ball all the time at UVA when he had a throwing qb and wr’s…go figure. That proved to me Scott was the brains behind the operations. If Wiggins was going to take the Texas WR job my vote was going to be for Jeff Scott if Coach had a shot to get him.

Touching back on how lethal 2019 LSU’s offense…if Waddle doesn’t get hurt in 2020 I think Alabama might have matched them…def would have if Irv Smith had come come that year but I digress…If Waddle doesn’t get Hurt I don’t think Smitty wins the Heisman because they both have 1,200+ yards each.
Mac Jones would have won Heisman in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom