| CURRENT EVENTS Trump vs the Democrats. I'm hearing the word "coup" a lot here lately describing the efforts made by the D's to win the election.

Goodness Nancy Pelosi, you're as crooked as they get... I've never seen a party so willing to do whatever it takes to overthrow an elected official.

She's a terrible spreaker for someone who's been a politician for 40 years.

Goodness Nancy Pelosi, you're as crooked as they get... I've never seen a party so willing to do whatever it takes to overthrow an elected official.

She's a terrible spreaker for someone who's been a politician for 40 years.

Terrible speaker? Hell, she's a terrible person. I'm ashamed we're from the same country. She needs to hurry up and fucking die, already.

She's knows damn well this is bullshit, but she knows her audience will believe it.

I just quadrupled my year's viewing of CNN.

Ran across this last night, our own Eddie Jackson taking notice on Twitter of Biden’s tax plan that’s been going around. The same thing that rapper 50 Cent spoke out on earlier this week. Always funny to see people “wake up” when they realize how much they’ll get screwed (well, more screwed I guess).

The 2nd tweet, that was RT’d by HaHa, got deleted. Maybe it touched too many Twitter nerves?
7A3C69AD-B9B6-455F-9AEB-BCBA61D12E72.jpeg

C1916275-CB97-4B0E-B802-2334F6A5AC53.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom