| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

Todays geneartion and a major reason the country is where it is today.

913fb54b794c8d0821bd587d529f8f051cfdbbd378ff55b815e058acad36f700_1.webp

Roughly 4 days left in the transfer portal window. Anyone know of any rumors or news? I haven't heard anything lately but also been a bit out of it because of a minor outpatient surgery.
If you have any eligibility left, you can think of walking on a Colorado. Neon Deion has run off about half the team, and you might see some serious playing time this all. I think the phone # is 1-800-PLAY4PRIME.

Maybe too aggressive. Time will tell. 🤞
Well I am, Look at their records in last few years.. and their performances... You have to clean the house. Me personally, I would've taken 2 years, but he wants to win now. IF this goes well and they win 5 games this fall... You can bet coaches around the country will start employing the same methods that Sanders is using to win now, especially if they want to save their jobs.

I can think of few teams that could do this after this upcoming season. Nebraska comes to mind.

Tyler Buchner in the portal and a few hours later he's in town. It makes you wonder ...

No offense, but you're an idiot if you're thinking this (okay, idiot was too strong) you're missing the boat if you think this "just happened."

I don't know what's happening...this morning. But it has my attention.

Tyler Buchner in the portal and a few hours later he's in town. It makes you wonder ...

No offense, but you're an idiot if you're thinking this (okay, idiot was too strong) you're missing the boat if you think this "just happened."

I don't know what's happening...this morning. But it has my attention.
Yea, I was surprised to hear that information. I wasn't as against it as I was the random rumors from Miami but there is some smoke to these rumors so remains to be seen.

He's also a career 55% passer not exactly a huge step up from Milroe or Simpson so I'm not sure that it would make much sense to make that change so late in the process.

Back
Top Bottom