| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

I don't know how you guys feel about Gundy, but I really like the guy. First and foremost, he has a kick ass mullet.

Ever since the "I'm a man, I'm 40", I have always liked him. Reporter taking shots at his QB and he defends him. I know a kid playing for a coach has to love the coach having his back like that. Coupled with the other crap he took for wearing a OAN shirt, and now this brutal honesty. Guy is alright in my book.

Probably the same reason all these other guys who will hit the portal have...Since middle school, so many adults in their lives have told them they're superstars. They come to Bama thinking that since other freshmen have found significant playing time that they will do the same. After all, they're the best players ever at their position. When that bubble pops, it's time to move on somewhere else that will give them a chance at the league. They indeed are part of the 1.5 %...

odds-of-making-it-in-the-nfl-600.jpg
D
Did nobody spell check that sign? Ugh.

Reasons for entering the transfer portal:

1. Based on the roster, you have limited opportunity to get playing time.
2. Based on the team, you have limited opportunity for positive exposure to help move to the next level.
3. Based on events during time with your current team, you need to go somewhere to “start over” to make a positive impression.
4. You’re an idiot and don’t understand about earning your opportunities.

Reasons for entering the transfer portal:

1. Based on the roster, you have limited opportunity to get playing time.
2. Based on the team, you have limited opportunity for positive exposure to help move to the next level.
3. Based on events during time with your current team, you need to go somewhere to “start over” to make a positive impression.
4. You’re an idiot and don’t understand about earning your opportunities.
5. You get get a better deal from someone else.

I don’t see a need for TVD to even look here to be quite honest or for us to look his way. With our QB race being what seems to be too close to call, I see Saban approaching this fall and this situation much like he did with Phillip Sims and AJ McCarron. Reps, reps, reps!! Live fire ones too!!!

Back
Top Bottom