| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

Dippre’s receiving stats mirror Latu’s almost to a T for this season. 2.5 receptions per game, 25 yards per game, 3 TD’s on the season. Is he an upgrade at TE, better blocker? I’ve not followed the kid’s career.

On a transfer portal note… I know little to nothing about Georgia’s roster this year outside of old man Bennett and Bower. How did they do in the portal last year? We’ve leaned on the portal and had some good fortune with some (at least had several guys beat out who was in our roster) but I haven’t heard how much Georgia has leaned on it. Or have they been more like Clemson?

On a transfer portal note… I know little to nothing about Georgia’s roster this year outside of old man Bennett and Bower. How did they do in the portal last year? We’ve leaned on the portal and had some good fortune with some (at least had several guys beat out who was in our roster) but I haven’t heard how much Georgia has leaned on it. Or have they been more like Clemson?
They've not used it much, though, this coming year looks like they're dipping into it some now. They knew they had a 2 year window with the O-line and defense, next year should be interesting. They'll have some restructuring, unfortunately for us, so do we. We're also behind them currently in talent in some of the most pivotal areas IE: O-line

Back
Top Bottom