| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

They have added 2 WRs from the portal in MSU wideout Rara Thomas and the Mizzu slot speedster Dominic Lovett,to go along with the rest of their guys. They are absolutely loaded at WR With Bowers(What he is),McConkey,Arian Smith,AD Mitchell,Marcus Rosemy-JackSaint,Dominick Blaylock,Dillon Bell, and the youngster Tyler Williams coming in.Kearis Jackson could come back also. Like The Tide their big question will be who takes the reins throwing it to them.
This bunch is not going away. To get rid of them we have to beat them down if we get the opportunity.
You don't go add 2 receivers from the portal, if you're thinking the young guns are going to be just fine. Kinda why we went to the portal last 2 years, our WRs were not growing like we hoped.

Also, Blaylock in the portal as of today, more likely to follow him.

I think we will have to keep beating them in the SEC championship game until something changes, that is correct.

You don't go add 2 receivers from the portal, if you're thinking the young guns are going to be just fine. Kinda why we went to the portal last 2 years, our WRs were not growing like we hoped.

Also, Blaylock in the portal as of today, more likely to follow him.

I think we will have to keep beating them in the SEC championship game until something changes, that is correct.

Blalock is a guy that has dealt with a lot of injuries. Not a guy that I think will help us. He was great at Walton, but after two ACL injuries and others, he's just not a guy that I think is near Bond, Prentice, and Law.

Back
Top Bottom