| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

I think Bama is going back to the recruiting method and not relying too much on the transfer portal this year.

Just depends on who is available and the positions of need... different every year. They'll be looking for certain fits along the lines though. After spring, maybe a couple or so to shore up depth at certain spots... and keep in mind, Bama will have some leave after spring as well.

The NIL Adjusted value for UGA is $12.3 million on 2 coming in and 3 leaving? They have at least double most everyone's value except OSU.
We're at $14.1 after all our transfers out and nfl draft players. Georgia's number will go down once transfer portal opens up again and their players start declaring for the draft also.

They've not used it much, though, this coming year looks like they're dipping into it some now. They knew they had a 2 year window with the O-line and defense, next year should be interesting. They'll have some restructuring, unfortunately for us, so do we. We're also behind them currently in talent in some of the most pivotal areas IE: O-line
They have added 2 WRs from the portal in MSU wideout Rara Thomas and the Mizzu slot speedster Dominic Lovett,to go along with the rest of their guys. They are absolutely loaded at WR With Bowers(What he is),McConkey,Arian Smith,AD Mitchell,Marcus Rosemy-JackSaint,Dominick Blaylock,Dillon Bell, and the youngster Tyler Williams coming in.Kearis Jackson could come back also. Like The Tide their big question will be who takes the reins throwing it to them.
This bunch is not going away. To get rid of them we have to beat them down if we get the opportunity.

They have added 2 WRs from the portal in MSU wideout Rara Thomas and the Mizzu slot speedster Dominic Lovett,to go along with the rest of their guys. They are absolutely loaded at WR With Bowers(What he is),McConkey,Arian Smith,AD Mitchell,Marcus Rosemy-JackSaint,Dominick Blaylock,Dillon Bell, and the youngster Tyler Williams coming in.Kearis Jackson could come back also. Like The Tide their big question will be who takes the reins throwing it to them.
This bunch is not going away. To get rid of them we have to beat them down if we get the opportunity.
And 21 was critical to win. Uga fans had just about had it with able to beat everyone but..... bama

Let i slip away with injuries

On a transfer portal note… I know little to nothing about Georgia’s roster this year outside of old man Bennett and Bower. How did they do in the portal last year? We’ve leaned on the portal and had some good fortune with some (at least had several guys beat out who was in our roster) but I haven’t heard how much Georgia has leaned on it. Or have they been more like Clemson?
Georgia's exodus is finally starting, people are entering the portal now. Wouldn't be surprised to see more enter soon.

Ehhhh who cares? Of course they will have portal entrants. Everyone does.
I mean, its what everyone was harping on Bama for, that we had so many transfers. Even though it's a fairly common place everywhere right now. Also he was asking about why Georgia's NIL money was so high compared to most other schools, and it was because they hadn't lost all their transfer players or anyone to the draft yet.

Georgia's exodus is finally starting, people are entering the portal now. Wouldn't be surprised to see more enter soon.
I saw a few names hit. I was more interested in if they’ve had good talent come in and be as impactful as some we’ve had. The portal has been a key to our success in some areas recently. I was wondering if they’ve won without needing that injection of portal talent.

Never seen anything like this kids situation. I really did not fully understand everything but it seemed like he got hurt and just never caught up to work himself into the rotation. Bizarre...

Never seen anything like this kids situation. I really did not fully understand everything but it seemed like he got hurt and just never caught up to work himself into the rotation. Bizarre...

There was a common theme the past couple of years with some guys in the WR room... they sort of marched to their own beat, not Saban's. You can't be all in one day, all out the next, then half in the day after that and expect to remain in good graces and be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom