| FTBL Tiger Walk @ BDS

Should we let the Barn continue their short tradition of doing a Tiger Walk at BDS?

• Our Walk of Champions is much better, let's humiliate them at what they think they invented

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We as fans ambush the Kitty Walk they have been doing at our house

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tiger Walk is fine with me...they do that everywhere...we have ours and they have theirs...however the eagle? are you freakin' kidding me. That's what the traitor Pat Dye fought for home field advantage for...so there would actually be some. To bring AND FLY the eagle is contradictory to the reason the game is not held at a neutral site. Bo Jackson shouldn't run the ball out. Aubs. If this is true...my my my.

watching them get off their bus does not constitute a "tiger walk".

who cares :roll:

and i hope there is not any ignorant bama fans thinking of interfering with it?

CLASS PEOPLE, CLASS....SHOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME.

now rolling anything after the game should be met with swift reprisal.

I could care less if they have a "tiger walk". I like to think that is something for their team and their fans, and I have no problem with that. Its what college football is all about ; I respect that. What I wouldn't respect is them doing anything to disrespect our house. If the tiger walk is about a sort of fellowship within their own fine, if its a thumbing their nose at our own institutions (IE planting a flag on the 50 yard line or things like that). Well that is a shame.

Both schools have been playing ball for many years and have built up traditions and pomp and circumstance along with it. As long as there is mutual respect between the two. Let it be.

bpcolburn said:
Tiger Walk is fine with me...they do that everywhere...we have ours and they have theirs...however the eagle? are you freakin' kidding me. That's what the traitor Pat Dye fought for home field advantage for...so there would actually be some. To bring AND FLY the eagle is contradictory to the reason the game is not held at a neutral site. Bo Jackson shouldn't run the ball out. Aubs. If this is true...my my my.

Sarcasm and satire are lost on some people.

How about just ignore them. Trying to make them stop it just adds to tension and makes them think we give a flip. They are walking.....big deal, it will be over as soon as it starts.

Tigrinum Major said:
bpcolburn said:

Sarcasm and satire are lost on some people.

It happens.

Like this?

2002Astroplay_field.jpg

Nate said:
RollTideRandy said:
Like this?

2002Astroplay_field.jpg
yes only reversed

I don't care if it's pink...as long as we win. :D

Let me just say if they have an official/unofficial Tiger Walk you don't want me to be around. Every time I've seen the visitors come into the stadium (be it by bus, walk, etc...) we've lost.

So, if anyone knows when and where it will be please tell me. I'll stay as far away as possible. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
Nate said:
RollTideRandy said:
Like this?

2002Astroplay_field.jpg
yes only reversed

Let me just say if they have an official/unofficial Tiger Walk you don't want me to be around. Every time I've seen the visitors come into the stadium (be it by bus, walk, etc...) we've lost.

So, if anyone knows when and where it will be please tell me. I'll stay as far away as possible. :wink:

just make sure you are in a bathroom stall at furgeson, from 2.5 hours prior to game time, until .5 hours from game time :D

Nate said:
BamaDelta said:
Nate said:
RollTideRandy said:
Like this?

2002Astroplay_field.jpg
yes only reversed

just make sure you are in a bathroom stall at furgeson, from 2.5 hours prior to game time, until .5 hours from game time :D

I sense this discussion is headed for the gutter...

Back
Top Bottom