2. Dwayne Rudd
3. Lemanski Hall (tie)
3. Antonio London
3. Mark Anderson
3. Paul Crane
3. Keith McCants

:wink:

Hey! Robert Stewart is one of my favorite fullbacks, too. :D

aw man there is a ton...Derrick Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, Demeco Ryans, Lemanski Hall, Antonio London, Statton, Dwayne Rudd, Keith McCants, Saleem Rasheed, Woodrow Lowe, Leeroy Jordan....man the names could go on forever. maybe we can add names like Darren Mustin, Rolando McClain, Prince Hall, and others to that :D

Man, there have been a ton of greats. I dare say you can stack our best of against the alum from so called Linebacker U at Penn State and we would have them beat hands down.

My choice for best is DT, a thrill to watch

Tough one here. After the initial 3 it gets hairy.

1. Derrick Thomas
2. Cornelius Bennett
3. LeeRoy Jordan
4. Keith McCants
5. Dewayne Rudd

McCants was an NFL bust but the guy almost single-handedly carried the BAMA defense in the late 80's and man what a physical specimen he was!

Birdman37 said:
aw man there is a ton...Derrick Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, Demeco Ryans, Lemanski Hall, Antonio London, Statton, Dwayne Rudd, Keith McCants, Saleem Rasheed, Woodrow Lowe, Leeroy Jordan....man the names could go on forever. maybe we can add names like Darren Mustin, Rolando McClain, Prince Hall, and others to that
Yeah, Where's Rolando McClain? :D

I think DeMeco Ryans should be high in this top as one of the best linebacker in the modern era. just my opinion...

RTR,

firestorm said:
Birdman37 said:
aw man there is a ton...Derrick Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, Demeco Ryans, Lemanski Hall, Antonio London, Statton, Dwayne Rudd, Keith McCants, Saleem Rasheed, Woodrow Lowe, Leeroy Jordan....man the names could go on forever. maybe we can add names like Darren Mustin, Rolando McClain, Prince Hall, and others to that

I think DeMeco Ryans should be high in this top as one of the best linebacker in the modern era. just my opinion...

RTR,

Not much word of it around here, but DeMeco is third in the NFL in tackles with 29.

It Takes Eleven said:
firestorm said:
Birdman37 said:

RTR,

Not much word of it around here, but DeMeco is third in the NFL in tackles with 29.

Ryans finished 2nd in tackles in the league last year as well (if my memory serves me write). I think Zach Thomas or someone beat him. He is having a very nice career in Texas so far, but he does it quietly.

Back
Top Bottom