| FTBL This was a thread about Mel Tucker getting fired, and sort of still is, but it's hijacked with Russell Brand's story as well

What a terrible look for people in this thread blaming Brenda Tracy. Pathetic really.

Unfortunately, Mel Tucker 1) cannot offer any witnesses to back up his story,

2) he's been caught in a web of lies on the key phone calling question and being at home in Michigan versus the truth of an AD sponsored football trip to Florida

3) caught in a lie on why her visit was cancelled due to the new psychologist on campus getting priority. Completely fabricated

4) attempted to discredit her entire backstory with the ESPN investigation, which has been rebuked by that reporter as never in consideration

5) refused to be interviewed for over 3 months

Being married for all of this isn't great either.

It's a horrible look for someone in charge of young men at any school
First of all, this is a poor take. No one here is taking Tucker's side. You have to look at it from both sides perspective.

She has history of making sexual allegations and it will be used against her in court.

This is a classic case of he said, she said situation. Well never will get the truth out of both of them and common sense is that they had a consensual relationship and something happened and she tried to spite him by making reports. This does happen all the time! I know because it happened to me years ago. Former customer accused me of sexual harassment despite the fact we had an intimate relationship and I wasn't interested in going any further than that.

It can be horrible look for her as well. Both parties should be held accountable period.

Hate to say this... she's white and he's black.

If this goes to court, you can bet this gonna get ugly fast.

First of all, this is a poor take. No one here is taking Tucker's side. You have to look at it from both sides perspective.

She has history of making sexual allegations and it will be used against her in court.

This is a classic case of he said, she said situation. Well never will get the truth out of both of them and common sense is that they had a consensual relationship and something happened and she tried to spite him by making reports. This does happen all the time! I know because it happened to me years ago. Former customer accused me of sexual harassment despite the fact we had an intimate relationship and I wasn't interested in going any further than that.

It can be horrible look for her as well. Both parties should be held accountable period.

Just want to add that predators come with smiles and can locate their victims pretty easily. Just because she is a past victim doesn't mean she is refined and buttoned up from those abuses and isn't dealing with mental issues that have her looking for something special at every turn. In the end, it'll be who has the most evidence. Either way, a married man outta be raked through the coals in this case because he's clearly in the wrong on that front and disrespecting his wife and the vows they took to one another. Not the type of guy we want leading young men, and there is no argument against that.

This is as easy to break down as possible. Tracy has done great work for her cause and Tucker acted completely inappropriately and then lied about it in countless ways. Anyone calling this a bad look for her is either clueless or a misogynist. Or both.

Look at the facts. Consensual relationship my ass. She has mountains of evidence she has submitted while Tucker has changed his story time and again and doesn’t want a hearing about it.

Reading this thread is embarrassing

This is as easy to break down as possible. Tracy has done great work for her cause and Tucker acted completely inappropriately and then lied about it in countless ways. Anyone calling this a bad look for her is either clueless or a misogynist. Or both.

Look at the facts. Consensual relationship my ass. She has mountains of evidence she has submitted while Tucker has changed his story time and again and doesn’t want a hearing about it.

Reading this thread is embarrassing
I'm sorry, You're biased. You're not looking at everything objectively. You're taking her side without considering everything from netural perspective.

No reading your comments and listening to you defending her without being objective and neutral is quite embarrassing. I'm glad you're not a lawyer. May God help you if you indeed are.

I'm sorry, You're biased. You're not looking at everything objectively. You're taking her side without considering everything from netural perspective.

No reading your comments and listening to you defending her without being objective and neutral is quite embarrassing. I'm glad you're not a lawyer. May God help you if you indeed are.
I’m sorry, but this is a bad take.

I’ve got no idea who’s right or who’s wrong, but what I do know is the facts so far- one person provided mountains of evidence and one person refused to participate in the investigation, changed their stories several times, isn’t going to participate in their employer’s investigation, and instead of providing a shred of evidence has looked to discredit the other person at every turn again with zero evidence, lawyers want evidence proving guilt or innocence plain and simple

Tucker needs to get extremely proactive and be the first to drop a deformation lawsuit.. This is a HE SAID SHE SAID CASE…She is going after this man’s livelihood in the media.. She is playing the Poor woman card..It is required for her to stop sexual harassment when it starts.. not when she’s tired of it or him… I don’t even think race is in this…just gender discrimination against men… people want equity they get it..
I have seen women lie about domestic abuse and rape during my career… I have even caught them in the act… I watched through a window, while a woman beat and scarred her self up during a domestic violence call.. she would’ve been believable otherwise.. she didn’t know I was watching and listening, as a back up officer..

It is required for her to stop sexual harassment when it starts.. not when she’s tired of it or him… I don’t even think race is in this…just gender discrimination against men… people want equity they get it..

It's not sexual harassment until she is tired of it, and it continues. Otherwise it's called consensual. You make zero sense here and your history of seeing/dealing with it has zero bearing on this situation because it's independent of you and anyone you've dealt with. That kind of thinking is also like thinking because the roulette wheel has hit red ten times in a row it has to hit black this next time. It's all independent of each time the ball spins, just like these situations where you can't lump all men and all women into one group.

It's not sexual harassment until she is tired of it, and it continues. Otherwise it's called consensual. You make zero sense here and your history of seeing/dealing with it has zero bearing on this situation because it's independent of you and anyone you've dealt with. That kind of thinking is also like thinking because the roulette wheel has hit red ten times in a row it has to hit black this next time. It's all independent of each time the ball spins, just like these situations where you can't lump all men and all women into one group.
The truth it is not and never was sexual-harassment… the woman got pissed in a down low relationship..now she wants to take everything he’s got.. she has to stop sexual-harassment the first instance of it by taking documented action.. she did not take any action for months and months.. she is not being honest here.. Mr. Tucker needs to hit her with a lawsuit immediately and not wait another minute.. Just because she is a rape victim does not mean she should just be believed…and by the way, rape is a very easy conviction to get due to rape shield laws… The media is only believing the female side of the story.. The media is trying this case..They are trying to blackball Mr. Tucker like other people..

The truth it is not and never was sexual-harassment… the woman got pissed in a down low relationship..now she wants to take everything he’s got.. she has to stop sexual-harassment the first instance of it by taking documented action.. she did not take any action for months and months.. she is not being honest here.. Mr. Tucker needs to hit her with a lawsuit immediately and not wait another minute.. Just because she is a rape victim does not mean she should just be believed…and by the way, rape is a very easy conviction to get due to rape shield laws… The media is only believing the female side of the story.. The media is trying this case..They are trying to blackball Mr. Tucker like other people..

How do you know what everyone else doesn't?

No one has said she was 100% right. You probably have both telling 50% of what happened.

He has effectively cheated on his wife, so I think he has blackballed himself. Either way he's a dipshit loser for making either decision.

How do you know what everyone else doesn't?

He has effectively cheated on his wife, so I think he has blackballed himself. Either way he's a dipshit loser for making either decision.
Is his wife dumping him or forgiving him?… Has she transgressed before?….maybe they both fell in love for a short time, in a consensual relationship,..Maybe he already feels bad enough..He has to face his family… All because of a midlife crisis that happens to most men..

But be honest, the only reason that they’re giving this woman the complete benefit of the doubt it’s because she’s using her “victimhood”… it has made her lots of money.. but there could be a very sinister side of this woman you and I don’t know about… and really no one’s looking for that side because she’s a “rape survivor”… I don’t believe for a second she would keep calling and texting and FaceTiming a harasser.. this case reeks of gender discrimination!..

@NickelDoubleDog How do you explain the conversations they've had without this being consensual? This is where it doesn't add up. There's a hole in the story here.

There's hundreds of messages that she submitted to the investigators, while Tucker has tried to hide everything. It's all there.

You may also want to know that consent can be taken back. A person can go on a date with another (consensual) but that doesn't give one person the right to masturbate in front of the other, or in a worst case scenario sexually assault someone. That is not some brand new concept.

Is his wife dumping him or forgiving him?… Has she transgressed before?….maybe they both fell in love for a short time, in a consensual relationship,..Maybe he already feels bad enough..He has to face his family… All because of a midlife crisis that happens to most men..

But be honest, the only reason that they’re giving this woman the complete benefit of the doubt it’s because she’s using her “victimhood”… it has made her lots of money.. but there could be a very sinister side of this woman you and I don’t know about… and really no one’s looking for that side because she’s a “rape survivor”… I don’t believe for a second she would keep calling and texting and FaceTiming a harasser.. this case reeks of gender discrimination!..
Everything you’ve said about this has been poor Tucker and she is lying and just picking on the poor innocent guy….

Here’s the ONLY thing we know for sure- Tucker stepped out on his wife and he did something this woman didn’t like- anything else is hot air being blown out of peoples mouths

Everything you’ve said about this has been poor Tucker and she is lying and just picking on the poor innocent guy….

Here’s the ONLY thing we know for sure- Tucker stepped out on his wife and he did something this woman didn’t like- anything else is hot air being blown out of peoples mouths
Correct.. but the media is automatically believing this lady.. no investigation or any fact-finding about her… just automatic man hate, as usual… this automatic man hate has been going on for far too long in a society that wants a equality or equity.. how many men have been ruined, and lost their livelihood because of scorn woman in this world..

Back
Top Bottom