| FTBL This is depressing

Your guys really got up and played well. LSU just has quarterback issues and if it were not for that the outcome probably would have been a lot different.

Everyone I heard this week talked about BAMA winning this game, and all week I was really worried. Say what you want to about LSU's 2 losses prior, but LSU has mad talent at the skill positions and they have a dominating DLine. This one worried me. I'm thankful we got past them.

I have a lot of respect for LSU. I new we were a good match up for them. I don't understand how UGA and the Gators put up so many on their D. We need to focus on our next 2 games but anyway you look at we are going to play the Gators. How will we match up against them? Tiffin has to learn how to handle the pressure when a game is on the line.

It certainly looks like a trip to Dallas for your Tigers...play like you did today against those Big12 teams and it won't be pretty for whomever you face.

That match-up makes watching the Big12 conclude their season worth watching.

I have to lead the singing at church tomorrow in the absence of our minister of music. I was dreading having to face a congregation full of LSU fans if the Tigers had won.

I've said all week that it wouldn't be a cakewalk for Bama. LSU's D played well. Unfortunately for them, the other half of my winning combo didn't come through. Lee did not have a game like he had in the second half against Auburn. If he had, there could have been a different outcome.

Good game, LSU and Roll, Tide anyway.

CrimsonPirate said:
I have to lead the singing at church tomorrow in the absence of our minister of music. I was dreading having to face a congregation full of LSU fans if the Tigers had won.

I've said all week that it wouldn't be a cakewalk for Bama. LSU's D played well. Unfortunately for them, the other half of my winning combo didn't come through. Lee did not have a game like he had in the second half against Auburn. If he had, there could have been a different outcome.

Good game, LSU and Roll, Tide anyway.

Enjoy that Pirate! :) Somehow I think you will. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom