| FTBL Thinking about next year....

His bunch defeated two really good Bama teams. I can look over some of the other stuff he does. Nick is an azzhole but we overlook that to get to the Trophy Room.
Not taking away from Clemson, but let's be fair. Those two wins against us required elite performances by their QBs and receivers. Moreover, the former also required an injury to our RB, Scarborough, who was running wild. And the later required the worst performance of Tua's whole college career in addition to the worst pass coverage of all of Saban's post-seasons (including the previous Oklahoma game).

Not taking away from Clemson, but let's be fair. Those two wins against us required elite performances by their QBs and receivers. Moreover, the former also required an injury to our RB, Scarborough, who was running wild. And the later required the worst performance of Tua's whole college career in addition to the worst pass coverage of all of Saban's post-seasons (including the previous Oklahoma game).
Agree, but I’d also say the 1 time we beat them for the championship took everything we had and even took a rare successful onsides kick. we still sweated it to the very last second.

I’m just curious … why do you think Dabo would leave the warm bath of Clemson as its greatest coach ever to step into Saban’s Bigfoot shoes at the pressure cooker Bama?
I have no clue if he would take the gig. I just say he needs to be given the call to accept or decline. I would like a proven guy to get the keys. Someone that has won that big ole trophy. We had a chance to avoid years of failure by not giving Coach Bowden the keys instead the academics at UA hire a sales manager in Curry. The rest is well documented.

I have no clue if he would take the gig. I just say he needs to be given the call to accept or decline. I would like a proven guy to get the keys. Someone that has won that big ole trophy. We had a chance to avoid years of failure by not giving Coach Bowden the keys instead the academics at UA hire a sales manager in Curry. The rest is well documented.
And it only took about ten years to dig out of that hole!

Back
Top Bottom