| FTBL They did represent the SEC well tonight

I have to give them credit for them chanting SEC! SEC! SEC! late in the game too.

On the other hand, I didn't care much for leslie going for the late touchdown rather than run Hester off tackle to kill the clock.

ColoradoTide said:
I have to give them credit for them chanting SEC! SEC! SEC! late in the game too.

On the other hand, I didn't care much for leslie going for the late touchdown rather than run Hester off tackle to kill the clock.

Yup, was cool. Now if they could take that pride and add a little class and humility they might be ok. :)

rammajamma said:
They won with Nick Saban's players.
Yes, but let's not go there congrats to LSU for whooping OSU. Plus, it shows me at least OSU didn't paly anyone and when the did they where taken to the woodshed. LSU just owned them period the Oline/Dline for LSU just ripping holes last night!

rammajamma said:
They won with Nick Saban's players.

Not all of them.

Plus, he hasn't coached there in a while, so it's not like their development was due to him.

It is nice to think that so many quality players were brought by CNS to LSU.

Living with an LSU fan every day, I try not to let the way the media and a portion of the LSU fanbase have acted towards the “Saban to Alabama” situation this season bother me. Rather, I try to be amused by the absolute absurdity of most of it. The team (LSU players) deserved to win that game. They were clearly a better football team last night. I hope the LSU players going to the NFL go high in the draft and find success. I am even glad that Miles is staying on at Red Stick, but I'm still having trouble talking my better half into going with me to the LSU-Bama game in BDS in 09 with me. :wink:

Outlaw said:

p.s. and yes, it is with toe curling excitement that I look forward to the future. Just biding my time. :wink:

HeflinLady said:
Living with an LSU fan every day, I try not to let the way the media and a portion of the LSU fanbase have acted towards the “Saban to Alabama” situation this season bother me. Rather, I try to be amused by the absolute absurdity of most of it. The team (LSU players) deserved to win that game. They were clearly a better football team last night. I hope the LSU players going to the NFL go high in the draft and find success. I am even glad that Miles is staying on at Red Stick, but I'm still having trouble talking my better half into going with me to the LSU-Bama game in BDS in 09 with me. :wink:

Outlaw said:

p.s. and yes, it is with toe curling excitement that I look forward to the future. Just biding my time. :wink:

Toe curling eh? :lol:

Outlaw said:
HeflinLady said:

Outlaw said:

Toe curling eh? :lol:

Most definitely. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom