| FTBL The time has come.

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
I say agin....Good luck, my in laws are already talking smack. It isn't as magical for me this year. I had high hopes for this year and all my dreams have been crushed. Each week another let down, I feel nothing for yesterdays win. My season now is all about getting rid of phil,But I digress , I hope you all enjoy this week and the upcoming game,it will be the only week of the year I don't cheer you on. I hope it is at least close, and if its not I hope it is bad enough to be the nail in phils coffin.

Your resident Vol,
Go Big Orange ^^POP

ORANGEADDICT said:
I say agin....Good luck, my in laws are already talking smack. It isn't as magical for me this year. I had high hopes for this year and all my dreams have been crushed. Each week another let down, I feel nothing for yesterdays win. My season now is all about getting rid of phil,But I digress , I hope you all enjoy this week and the upcoming game,it will be the only week of the year I don't cheer you on. I hope it is at least close, and if its not I hope it is bad enough to be the nail in phils coffin.

Your resident Vol,
Go Big Orange ^^POP

If we don't drive the last nail, maybe Vandy will. :D

ORANGEADDICT said:

Your resident Vol,
Go Big Orange ^^POP

Go ahead and make preps to be spanked my Hillbilly friend! It's gonna be a long night for yun's. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom