| FTBL The Tide's not so good run on ABC as of late

RollTideinGA said:
OMG its on ABC and Game Day might be there. Crap, we lost. :roll:

Seriously, let it go. Im so tired of the GameDay doomsday crap. We lost those games to better teams, or we lost on their best day and our worst day. GameDay and ABC have nothing to do with it.

Maybe you werent wearing your lucky socks or the winning tshirt that day. :wink:

I always thought it was the Corso curse :wink:

hmmm.let me try this a third time. I posted this because when I learned that Alabama would be on ABC, I was like, "hey its been a while". so i began thinking back to the last time or two i could remember the Tide on ABC, and those games came to mind. I am NOT, repeat, am NOT saying ABC is the mother freakin reason we are losing. We are loosing because our guys have had trouble winning big ball games, hell we can't even win on freakin CSS anymore :shock: , it has nothing to do with CSS of course, its just who we play determines who broadcasts the game. I am tired of hearing about it just like everybody else. The post was simply stating that we need to win some big games on some big networks to get some national respect back. I used the ABC deal as a lead in...any way ROLL TIDE guys, and hopefully ya'll understand now :D

Back
Top Bottom