The Tapatalk Issue

if anyone would like to come help me with some trees and cleanup i can get to everything a little faster

EE1V9677-X3.jpg

EE1V9673-X3.jpg

I agree with rhino. I'm fine with using the browser, and I do think it looks better and of course has all the cool options. But, tapa does seem a lot faster and more efficient to use for certain things.

It's certainly not a big enough deal to throw a hissy fit about though.

You're trying to proselytize and keep me here with all that sexy hacking and JavaScript talk, aren't you?

Yeah, that's it! :eyeroll:

Honestly, this is a hobby ... a fun way to pass time playing around with all of this here. Sadly, considering I've built sites like this for $$ through the years, you'd think I'd avoid getting into it when I'm off, ya know?

No doubt about that. People navigate the site differently as well. I'm a big "back to the top" user which makes scrolling, well, almost obsolete ... blue dot for new post, back to the top, repeat.
Where is "back to top" via phone browser? I know I've seen it when on my laptop, but I can't find it on my phone and I have to scroll all the way up and hit new post.

Where is "back to top" via phone browser? I know I've seen it when on my laptop, but I can't find it on my phone and I have to scroll all the way up and hit new post.
I just noticed that the other day when we upgraded.

It's on my "figure out where that went" list. I'll get into that Sunday when I'm through goofing off tonight and tomorrow ...

Got it...fixed. I doubled the scrolling speed to return to the top as well. For those using the browser on your mobile device you should see a difference. I can bump it even more if needed.

BTW, for those you tend to use your keyboard more than your mouse your home key on your keyboard will bump it back to the top as well.

Screenshot_2015-08-14-18-18-43.png

Last edited:
From someone who is neutral in the feud..

I honestly find myself using this site much less without tapatalk. While the site is mobile compatible, it seems more user friendly, for phone usage, when using tapatalk. I feel like using the mobile site just has too much going on to be user friendly, while tapatalk was clean and simple.

Back
Top Bottom